Loved My Timeless Bronze So Much I

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Bill G, May 2, 2018.

1. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Well after a month or so of getting fantastic Shaves with my Timeless Bronze .38 straight bar razor I decided to get another Timeless quality razor. I decided on the Timeless S/S version with the ink we'll stand so the two razors will look nice together on the bathroom counter.

I got the .68 gap smooth straight bar plate the scalloped cap and the 85mm x 14mm barber pole handle all in the polished finish. Brian at Timeless said the .68 in the S/S will perform very much like the .38 does in the bronze. Hoping for a great shave with it after verifying this with Timeless.

I hope this razor performs as nicely in its own right like the Bronze Timeless razor has for me. I will post the outcome of the shave and a comparison to my Timeless Bronze in a few weeks.

Pic's below Bronze .38 and S/S polished .68 with my options. I also think there ink well razor holders are great.

Happy Shaves To All,
    Bill G

br 1.jpg
    Bronze .38 smooth/straight bar.

RUMyNUE1NUEwQzVBMEM4RjcyOTU6Njg5MTY4NGZiOTk5MmE4NDcxNmM5NzI2OWU3NDgzZTk6Ojo6OjA=.jpg
    S/S .68 smooth/straight bar.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    preidy and Frijolero like this.
  2. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

Great looking razor Bill G! I hope you enjoy to the fullest. I have the Timeless Bronze which I really enjoy. Timeless makes great razors. Enjoy!

Bill G likes this.