Maas in Canada?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by rsrick, Apr 29, 2008.

1. rsrick

rsrick New Member

Does anyone know where I can find Maas metal polish in Canada? I've tried Sprawl Mart, Home Depot, Home Hardware, and Zellers but can't find it.

Cheers,

Rick

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I had to order mine direct from MAAS's website. It came quickly too.

I know it used to be available up here because people I know have heard of it and seen it in stores.. but I could never find it.

3. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

I wasn't able to find it down here in any of those places either but finally found it in Walgreens. Try your equivalent up there.

4. rsrick

rsrick New Member

I think my equiv of Walgreens would be Shopper Drug Mart ... I'll give them a look, thanks.

I was just on the MAAS website and saw the pic of the motorcycle pipes and had one of those head smack moments as I forgot all about bike shops. I'll check out my bike shop when I take mine in for spring service next week.

5. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Shoppers doesn't carry the stuff, at least the ones here in Toronto don't. Really the best bet is to just order it from the website if the bike shop doesn't work. You can get good packages from the website too.

6. barbarosa

barbarosa New Member

I bought mine on EBay. I don't think the hardware stores are carrying it in Canada.

7. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Rick,
    You might look for a product called "Flitz" which is a blue polishing cream similar to the Maas.
    Also there is "wenol" another good all-metal polish made in Germany.

Regards,