Mach3 carts on clearance at Walmart

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by DE Cartman, Jul 20, 2017.

1. DE Cartman

DE Cartman Well-Known Member

My local Walmart has 15 count M3 carts on clearance for $19. You can search high and low and not find a better price for M3 carts.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. EnglishChannel

EnglishChannel Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up!

That's about $1.27 a cartridge - a good price!
    I like my Mach3, but I doubt I would go back to it on a regular basis for this price, but that is a deal for regular users of this platform.

Note, that is for the TURBO cartridge.

DE Cartman likes this.
  3. DE Cartman

4. DE Cartman

I finally broke down and bought a few boxes since the carts were marked down even further to 60 cents a piece before tax.
    [​IMG]

5. EnglishChannel

Now THAT'S a GOOD price. Great find!
    I Checked at 2 of the local WM's this weekend and they did not have that deal.
    Glad you were able to take advantage of that deal.

Congrats

DE Cartman likes this.
  6. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Wait ... is your tax not in the advertised price? How do you know then how much you have to pay (without calculating in your head every time)?

7. DE Cartman

8. DE Cartman

@Eeyore Yes tax is not included in the prices shown on the shelf in American stores. My state sales tax is 4% and local sales tax is another 4%. I just try and keep mental note of how much extra I have to pay at the register. To add further confusion, non prepared food is exempt from state tax but local taxes apply.

9. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

I usually pay about .10 each for razor blades, just saying

DaltonGang likes this.
  10. DE Cartman

@Straight razor dandy I'm sure you do pay 10 cents per blade. I get 15 or more shaves with a M3 so that's around 4 cents per shave I'm spending. I only use a DE blade 2x so it's actually cheaper in this scenario (albeit a small amount) to use a cart in this instance.

11. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Ahh thanks for clearing that up.

Our sales tax is 21% so you would get quite some surprise at the counter if it wasn't included in the price.

12. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I pay 31 cents (that includes 21% sales tax) in our local drugstore for a "Made in Israel" cartridge, which easily lasts for 10 days. No idea why they last longer than the "Made in Israel" DE blades, but it evens out the price difference. Besides, they are good cartridges (YMMV).

They are for a Trac II razor handle, by the way ... I never used a Mach3.

13. DE Cartman

@Eeyore what country do you live in where sales taxes are that high?

14. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Netherlands

15. DE Cartman

@Eeyore Nice. I haven't been there in a long time but I'd like to go back soon.

16. EnglishChannel

DE Cartman, THANKS for that link.
    Looks like a Walmart about 7 miles from me had them, but are currently listed as out of stock.
    I will be looking there in a few days to see if that is accurate.

Still I appreciate that link! I was not aware of that sight and will definitely use it again.
    Merci

17. DE Cartman