MEM Olive Shave Cream

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Bill G, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

MEM Shave cream.JPG

I have been useing the MEM Olive shave cream for the last few shaves. I just love this cream, it is for sure one of my favorites now. I picked up the MEM Olive shave cream after reading some positive revues on it. E Bay is one of the only places I have been able to find it besides Israeli poducts (Google search) but the shipping is a little more with Israeli products. The MEM Olive shave cream is darn good stuff. I wish it available to us at venders here in the good old USA as this would bring down the cost of the product.

Happy Shave On To All,
    Bill G

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. Stubbl E

Stubbl E Well-Known Member

Agreed Bill, it's a lovely lather. I believe it's actually quite common in Israel, found on most supermarket and chemists shelves, sort of like the Williams and VDH are over here (and priced accordingly too), but no such joy stateside.
    It reminds me strongly of the classic Palmolive cream as well, and that one is still fairly common here, though not priced all that much cheaper to be honest. Definitely still worth the price of admission if you haven't tried it yet though. You won't go far wrong with either IMO - they're both top quality lathers for me. :happy088:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

crackstar and Bill G like this.
  3. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I found MEM to be an exceptional shave cream. I don't keep many creams—more of a 'soap guy', but I do have 2 tubes of the Mem. :happy088:

4. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

It's great stuff

5. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

One of my faves. I really like the scent and excellent performance.

6. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

I have to remind myself to add a tube to my cart the next time I need Vikings Sword.

I have heard nothing but rave reviews and opinions on it.

crackstar likes this.
  7. TideFan195

TideFan195 Member

I got to try some of it several years back - a friend sent me a sample. I loved it! I wish it were more readily available here. I guess I'll have to look on eBay - haven't bought anything there in a long time.

crackstar likes this.
  8. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

Thanks Chris,

I will put the Palmolive on my list of shave creams to try. I have seen the Palmolive at several shave supply venders on line and it does look more readily available here in the states.

Happy Shave On To You,
    Bill G

crackstar likes this.
  9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Being Israeli I know this brand very well and I used it countless numbers of times when I lived in Israel. A specialty store here in Montreal sells it occasionally, although the price is rather high.

Bill G likes this.
  10. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

This cream is awesome.

Bill G and crackstar like this.
  11. KLF

KLF Doctorin

Indeed, it is little known outside Israel but one of the best creams around.

crackstar likes this.
  12. KLF

KLF Doctorin

Actually I'm gonna use this combo for today's morning shave :)

[​IMG]

Bill G and tuxxdk like this.
  13. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

That's a sweet setup!

14. TheStyx

TheStyx Active Member

The Mem cream is a cream I use every once in a while. I quite like it. The scent is nothing special but it lathers nicely. I have not used it regularly since it's quite hard to come by here in Sweden. I had to order mine directly from Israel.

crackstar and HolyRollah like this.
  15. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

The scent IS rather mild, which is another reason its ideal for making über lather.

crackstar and KLF like this.
  16. Ryan B

I used Mem Olive a couple days ago. It was a very pleasant shave.

Bill G and crackstar like this.
  17. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I agree with you - it's an excellent cream. :)

Bill G likes this.
  18. mickeyobe

mickeyobe Active Member

Pulleeze,
    What is the name and address of the store?
    Mickey

19. Ryan B

It's not worth it. You can get it cheaper on eBay.

20. KLF

KLF Doctorin