Members Pet Gallery

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by mastermute, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Amy Warner

Amy Warner The Warner

My beautiful girls![​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Nice looking pooch. Did you just adopt him? If so awesome job at adopting an older dog. So many times people go right for the puppies while good dogs languish.

:happy096:

jtspartan and gorgo2 like this.
  3. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

I misspoke, he's actually only 16 months old. Got hit by a car some time back and has a 10" scar up the front of one leg. Limps around some and is terrified of the street (which is fine by me). Good dog, though.

Paul Turner and PanChango like this.
  4. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Until a few years ago I had Pete, a mutt who looked EXACTLY like that.

5. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Still nicely done. A scar and a limp would be enough for many people to walk on by. Good job getting a new friend.

6. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Cute. The one in the blue tub looks like a miniature version of my big girl, Cassie. When I adopted her, she was 22lbs, but is now down to a svelte 18.5 lbs... :)

Amy Warner likes this.
  7. Amy Warner

Amy Warner The Warner

My pretty babies!
    Awww I love the kitties!

8. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

Nelson, the best cat in the world, passed on today.

He lived with us for 16 years. The day before yesterday he was fine, yesterday he could not walk any more - staggered through the room and then just stood there, leaning against the wall.

We drove to the animal clinic immediately, they made blood tests, x-rays, etc., kept him overnight with an infusion. His blood was okay, no ear infections, his heart was fine as well. During the night his condition deteriorated. He could not see any more, the front legs stiffened, he just lay in his box apathetically. According to the Vet he had a CNS disorder, possibly a brain tumor. So together we decided to let him go. He fell asleep in our arms and is now buried in the garden.

So in Nelson's memory, here's my favorite picture of him (I think I have posted this one already):

[​IMG]

RIP, buddy

9. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

So sorry for your loss, Nelson is beautiful. Always tears me up to loose a cat.
    God bless

10. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved cat. It's amazing how they insert themselves into the fabric of your life. We've been "dog sitting" my son's Yorkiepoo since he commissioned in 2013. Now I can't imagine a day without my furry alarm clock.
    Prayers Out!!

11. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Sorry you lost Nelson-I know he gave you 16 great years.

12. Paul Turner

Big eyes on that cat!

Amy Warner likes this.
  13. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Sorry for the loss. He was with you a long time. Great photo, FWIW.

14. mikewood

mikewood Well-Known Member

Here is our Aussie pup tart. She is four now but just as sweet.

[​IMG]

15. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. It's crazy how much you can miss such a small creature - and how much such an animal can enrich your life. Well, we had 16 amazing years together, we have waited on him hand and foot ;) he has never been sick and did not have to suffer much at the end.

Queen of Blades likes this.
  16. Paul Turner

Nice-looking lady :).

17. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I was discussing with a friend, your beautiful cat and how he past. I said that it's sad to loose someone you love, but he went the way I think is best, quickly, with those he loved and loved him.

18. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it is difficult.

19. Paul Turner

I don't have a pet to show or brag about, but I put in a request to a staffer at my Mom's facility to bring a pet by her room. It sounded as if it's something hard to arrange, and if it is, so be it, but she'll inquire.

20. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Last picture of my daughter's oldest guinea pig ... but she reached almost 8 years, which is quite old for them!

[​IMG]