My finds

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Sarge, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Sarge

Sarge Active Member

Well I got my goodwill auction wins. In the notes they said they did not know the make or the model, but after cleaning the first two I got for 30.00, I did ok. The first was a 1962 Slim and it came with a 40's Super Speed, so 15 bucks for each.
    My others (cost $15) were a Flared Super Speed, a Wilkinson Bonded in the box (what the hell am I going to do with it, I have no idea),
    [​IMG]
    and a Schick crown jewel ladies razor, another what am I going to do with it.
    [​IMG]

2. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

Nice pick ups, Sarge and great prices.

I doesn't matter that you can't use some of the stuff you buy. The important thing is you now have a disorder.:rah:

3. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

+1

4. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Enjoy your Slim. I have one in the exact same year as yours. It's my favorite razor.

5. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

You guys are so silly with your razor acquisition disorders. Luckily I don't have that problem myself.

6. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

My name is Chris
    (Hi Chris)
    I have RAD.

Ryan B and dscaver like this.
  7. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Steve-less in Indiana

I have been using my Wilkinson Bonded the last few days, not only is it the first and best cartridge system ever developed, it's a great all around razor. The cartridges are available on eBay and occasionally show up in antique stores, flea markets and thrift stores. I found approximately 600 a couple years ago at a Salvation Army for $12.
    [​IMG]

John Beeman likes this.