My first Injector shave

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Knox, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

I hope to get more than that. I am keeping track.

Really looking forward to tomorrow's shave already.

Jayaruh and Zykris like this.
  2. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Oops :D

IMG_3104.JPG

CarlfromMO, Zykris, Jayaruh and 2 others like this.
  3. pisces_0

pisces_0 Well-Known Member

And so it starts...

Type I, G and L if my eyes are seeing correctly. Each have their own personalities, but all are great shavers!

jwr3265, Zykris, Linuxguile and 2 others like this.
  4. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

All you folks interested in injectors that haven't already made the scene at the Injector and SE Party thread, will have to do so...Next to shaving....It's the most fun you can have with an injector...:happy102:

Grab your injectors and show them a night out...Shots of menthol for all... http://theshaveden.com/forums/threads/injector-se-party.23113/

Zykris, Jayaruh and Knox like this.
  5. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Nice! You did well on those razors and, once you use them, you will see what a great bargain they really are. In fact, I’ll bet that you will like them so much that your DEs might start collecting dust.

I can easily get 10 enjoyable shaves from an injector blade, which is double the shaves I comfortably get out of a DE or SE blade.

Zykris, Knox and Jayaruh like this.
  6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Congrats on the new injectors. I like them all. I am doing adjustables this month, so I do have a Schick that will show up a couple of times. I love my Schicks, Pal, and Bunny. Happy shaves.

7. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Look what we enabled him into!

Zykris and Knox like this.
  8. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Right?!

Zykris and Linuxguile like this.
  9. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Well, apparently this G type shaves a little TOO close. I have 3 ingrown hair bumps on my chin. First ones since I switched to DE shaving in 2015.

Not giving up on it though. I just need to be cautious - maybe not buff as much.

PLAla, Linuxguile and Zykris like this.
  10. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

When I first started shaving with an injector I learned that I could do in two passes with an injector what it takes 3 with a DE to do. The thicker more rigid blade really allows them to cut close.

PLAla and Knox like this.