New Country Club Soaps

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Bobcat, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

Country Club for Men has started offering soaps again.

"Our Shaving Soaps are made with a unique base of Beef Tallow, Goat Milk, & Greek Yogurt. Tallow Shave Soaps have been widely known for their ability to produce ultra slick lather with great cushion. With the growing trend of Goat Milk and Yogurt bath soaps known for their creamy lather with skin loving benefits, we decided to marry the two together. The result is an easy to load soap, with dense lather that also provides remarkable slickness with great post shave qualities."

I may have to give the Dark Forest a try..........

2. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I was intrigued by the Greek Yogurt ingredient. Quite interesting! His Cahaba Blues soap is one of my favorites.

Bobcat likes this.
  3. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

He has the Cahaba Blues scent again too! :D

John Beeman and PLAla like this.
  4. PLAla

Great! I looked this weekend and only saw two soaps. I'll go look again.

Bobcat likes this.
  5. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

You need to scroll to the bottom............

PLAla likes this.
  6. PLAla

Yep, went and looked again and found it. Really glad he's revived that scent. I just bought a used tin on BST last week, so I'm set for a while.

Bobcat likes this.
  7. McGrande

McGrande Well-Known Member

Does the goat milk and Greek yogurt soap need to be kept in the fridge? Seems to me it would go rancid pretty quick.

8. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

Not to my knowledge.

9. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

If I recall, you recently wrote a post. about CC's soaps...OH WAIT A MINUTE-was that just about aftershaves?? I wonder how the Dark Forest would compare to Stoylin's Coniferous(I haven't yet tried Conif, but the description makes one think he/she is in a forest).

PLAla likes this.
  10. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

Either all have sold out (and been removed from customer visibility), or I’m doing something wrong. Only two showing for me, one of which says sold out...?

Bobcat likes this.
  11. PLAla

Dark Forest looks sold out. And you're right, because Cahaba Blues was at the bottom of the list earlier today. Not there now.

Bobcat likes this.
  12. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

This is great to hear the Country Club soaps are available once again. Agree that Greek yogurt sounds interesting.

I just used his tallow Barnstormer soap that was made for Dirty South Shavers the other day. Excellent performance that reminded me a bit of Tiki vegan formula (which is a good thing). Have a 2oz tin of vegan root beer soap that I have yet to use, may have to give the vegan a try and see if it is as good as the tallow.

PLAla likes this.
  13. Latherin’ Luddite

Latherin’ Luddite Well-Known Member

Coniferous doesn’t just make me feel like I’m in a forest, it makes me feel like I’ve crashed a dirt bike into a thick patch of reprod. It smells like trees that have been hit, and maybe a little dirt kicked up in the process! All in a good way of course.

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  14. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see the soaps taking off so well. I am sure he will be restocking and adding more soon. I did get my Spice Trail ordered. I was going to start with Dark Forest, but it had sold out before I got there.

15. Paul Turner

Wow, what dangerous adventure in that Coniferous!(Your description, along with that of Doc Ezlovan-trees smacking you in the face, or whatever he said. But he then goes on to say you get"excessive manliness".

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  16. Paul Turner

That's what happened to me when looking to buy my first of the new Clubman Reserves.

17. Latherin’ Luddite

I enjoy the scent but it’s not an everyday soap for me...............and I work in the outdoors.

18. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

On deck for Sunday.

[​IMG]

SHAVEWIZARD420 and Paul Turner like this.
  19. Latherin’ Luddite

Last night’s shave was Ozark Mountain again. That scent continues to get better for me. It’s on my permanent list now, although I won’t have to worry about that for a few years.

20. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

? Ozark Mountain is a Stirling soap, one of my favorites. I just re-ordered it today.

Robyflexx likes this.