New SE razor from RazoRock

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Darkbulb, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Here they are.
    More photos than you'd want - and a short initial thoughts review over here.
    [​IMG]

SpeedyPC, crackstar and Demidog like this.
  2. R41

R41 Member

Cool looking razor. I didn't know about this one. Thanks for posting. How does the blade gap compare to the mongoose? is there anyway you can post them side by side here? or just by itself

3. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

4. R41

R41 Member

5. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Ah, sorry I missed the blade gap question. I'll see if I can take a comparison photo.

R41 likes this.
  6. R41

R41 Member

thank you so much

7. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Sorry haven't gotten around to doing this yet

8. R41

R41 Member

oh

9. matteob

matteob Active Member

I am hoping to get one of these but I anticipate they will go almost immediately given the hype they have got. I am not one to sit at a computer for hours waiting for something to launch before I can pounce.I had a very nice email from Joe at Razorock saying he cannot make more than a thousand at a time as each has to be hand machined. He said he did not anticipate the demand and perhaps should have priced the razor higher to balance the supply /demand out. I am not too worried though as folk have told me a Schick injector is a good first SE razor and there are plenty around.

10. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Follow RazoRockJoe on Twitter and you will be in the know, because these are going to be a stock razor the die down will be soon. Look for a new batch this Wednesday 11/2/16

matteob likes this.
  11. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Looks cool!

12. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

How does you Hawk shave?