Nivea Shaving Cream(Euro tube version) now sold in USA apparently.

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Razor Blade 79, May 1, 2014.

1. Razor Blade 79

Razor Blade 79 Well-Known Member

I follow Nick Shaves on youtube and he recently posted a new video in which he uses the Nivea Sensitive Skin cream in the white tube. He purchased it at a grocery store in Boston for $3. Others have posted that they too have found it on sale in places like walgreens as well. Looks like Nivea finally gave in and started to bring it into the U.S. market. Anyone spot this at your local shops?

2. BigMark

BigMark Tests razors by shaving Wookies

Interesting. A Quick search and Walgreens.com carries it for 4 clams a tube, but it is not sold in stores. I would like to try this stuff out however.

3. Razor Blade 79

I want to order it but the shipping is a lot, makes one tube cost like $10. Id have to order 7 tubes to get free shipping..... Tempted.....

4. mickeyobe

mickeyobe Active Member

I wish Nivea would think big and go to a jar.

Mickey

5. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

I haven't run across it in any local stores as of yet but if anyone does please let me know. I really like Nivea products an would love to try it.

6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

It's really easy to buy enough products from Walgreens.com to get free shipping.

7. BigMark

I was just at the store and while walking past an end-cap I saw two boxes and snagged em up. Check your local Grocery stores.

Ingredients - Water, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Olea Europa (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sea Salt, Chamomilla Recutia (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltodextrin.

8. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

It's sold in Montreal also.

9. rmcintyre84

rmcintyre84 Got out of the kitchen

Is this a cream that can be used with a brush?

10. crackstar

Yes, definitely. :)

BigMark likes this.
  11. rmcintyre84

rmcintyre84 Got out of the kitchen

The only ones I can find online are gels in a can.

12. BigMark

I got all excited when I looked at the illustrations showing the brush and the guy using a DE razor :happy093:

13. BigMark

It does not even show up in the results on the Nivea U.S. website yet. I would say give it s a little time.

14. Lexicon Devil

Lexicon Devil the Liberace of shaving

What stores are carrying it? I looked at Target, Walmart and Walgreens today and no dice.

15. Razor Blade 79

Yeah I'm not gonna order online, I'll just hunt around my local stores. I'll be happy to find 1 box but am hoping to snag 2.

16. BigMark

I live in New England so I was able to snag it up at Stop And Shop, In the video Nick said it is carried at Wegmans, so if you live in the upper east coast those are two stores that carry it.

SDK likes this.
  17. BroonsBane

BroonsBane Member

Go Habs! :)

crackstar likes this.
  18. crackstar

I'm not a hockey fan - soccer is my sport! :rofl:

KLF likes this.
  19. BroonsBane

BroonsBane Member

Go Impact! :)

crackstar likes this.
  20. Razor Blade 79

I live in west Texas, none in my area so far. Hoping it comes out here soon.