Occam's Razor? Yes, I took a chance....

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Str8on2, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Guy Woodall

Guy Woodall Member

I have just used mine for the first time. I went for a pro guard on the number two plate. 4 days growth removed in 3 passes no noticeable irritation. Very happy for first use.
    For the record I used Fine snakebite soap and splash, very refreshing and also good for a cold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clint64 likes this.
  2. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Congrats. And yes, the menthol in the Fine Snakebite can clear up some serious sinus issues.... ;)

3. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

I wasn't going to but I broke down and bought one. They had a "sale " so for $85 I went for it. Spent a little time playing with changing the heads and blade. I think it's pretty easy to get the blade in and out with or without the little tool.
    I went with a Feather Pro blade with the number 2 head and proceeded with my shave. No issues whatsoever for me. Aggressive enough in this configuration but not too much so. 2 pass near BBS or as I like to call it DFS. Really good and smooth.
    I have a couple of Mongoose razors one in stainless and an aluminum one so I am used to the wide head, no problem there. I like the weight and handling of the razor and it was nimble and easy to use. For a first shave it was great.
    I guess I'll have to keep it......
    Face rubbing goodness here.

Bama Samurai likes this.
  4. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    very-interesting-2 .jpg

Redfisher likes this.
  5. jar

jar Well-Known Member

Funny, I pulled mine out last night to use today and as much as I hate to admit it, the sucker simply works and works well.

Str8on2 and Redfisher like this.
  6. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

I admit that I was a little leary of the whole "floating " blade idea but to shave with it you would never know.

Str8on2 likes this.