old spice shave soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by brit, Jan 12, 2017.

1. brit

brit in a box

cool review,thanks gary

2. Mike Brown

Mike Brown Well-Known Member

I think the Soap Commander Endurance I real close to the original(my partial original puck has a very little scent left).

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

The Mama Bear Aged Spice performed fine for me but the scent was not too much like Old Spice.

4. brit

brit in a box

do you think if all of us wet shavers called or emailed them ,they may reissue it?just a thought..

TitanTTB likes this.
  5. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

It's worth a shot but don't think it will ever come back. People have been bombarding Combe about the Williams formula for years and they haven't done anything.
    I'd love to find a NOS puck of Old Spice one day. My only experience with the soap was a small scrap at the bottom of a OS mug I picked up. There was only enough for one test lather but it worked up to a beautiful thick stable yogurt consistency.

brit likes this.
  6. brit

brit in a box

i will give it a shot,could be my claim to fame....

7. 90quattrcoupe

90quattrcoupe Well-Known Member

I try once a year to get P&G to give me the formula for OldSpice shave soap. I argue with them about how thay have not made the soap since the nineties. I always get the same canned answers.

Greg W.

brit likes this.
  8. Tim Spencer

Tim Spencer Well-Known Member

Keep trying. So far, NOBODY has duplicated the Old Spice scent. What's odd is, on ALL my other colognes I'm able to find DEAD ON MATCHES for the scent, even on $300 Creed colognes. But Old Spice has NO 'matches'. Seriously, Old Spice must be one difficult fragrance to crack the code on.