Omega.....good stuff

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by wchnu, Jan 21, 2009.

1. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I received the Omega soap yesterday that I bought from Leon. Broke it out this morning for a shave. Wonderful Stuff. The smell is fantastic, and the shave was great. Thanks a million Leon.

Fuzzy

2. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

I have a review of this stuff up in the Reviews section fuzzy. Once you have a few shaves under your belt go contribute to that thread. It is good stuff. One of my favorites in that price range.

3. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I haven't used it enough to even make the ridges disappear, but it is very nice. I am not a huge fan of the scent, but it works great, and it feels really nice too. For the price it is a fantastic buy.

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Will do. Not good at reviews but I will throw in my .02 worth. Oh and I do not shave under my belt.

If you decide you hate the scent throw it down south here.:D

Fuzzy

5. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Good one fuzzy! You would have to start a new thread since Shep did one on the cream and not the soap;)

6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I will need a few more shaves with it.. But jsut might do that.. But the soap is veddy nice :happy102

But then again I like the SCS cream that most here hate.

Fuzzy

7. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Ahhh, sorry. I just caught that. Yes I have the cream and have never tried the soap. Well, it was a good theory. :ashamed001

8. Leon

Leon Active Member

Great! I'm glad you liked it! ;)

9. Andy27

Andy27 New Member

Proraso cream and soap were the first wet shaving products I started with around two years ago now. I have more expensive soaps and creams, but none that work any better. And I like the aroma. Even in a cold Cleveland winter, I enjoy the cold water spalsh after a Proraso shave - brrr!

10. Will

Will Nevermind

Its the same thing, just more caked.

11. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Well whatever it is I likey.. The Bunny approves.

Fuzzy