One for the ladies;)

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by jfever311, May 18, 2010.

1. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

Here is one we just do not see very often.

It is a basically unused (it still has the black plastic insert where the blades would go!!) Lady Eversharp travel razor. From what I can gather from the Schick website, these were only made in 1965. However, I have no idea how many were made. It does appear to be a Limited Edition though (I suppose that is what the LE on the head stands for??).

Anyone have any more information on these razors? It took me a while just to find out what I did, as there are no previous threads about these razors on ANY of the shaving sites.

Well, I reckon ya'll want to see it now, so I will shut up and get to the pics. :cool:

Attached Files:

2. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Huh... I assumed the L.E. stood for Lady Eversharp. Pretty cool razor though, I hadn't seen one of those before.

3. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

That would be my guess also. The blue one I have here with the full length handle has the LE script on it too.

4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Sooo...ahem...wanna sell it?

My SWMBO is totally into wet shaving her legs now and I have gotten her a Lady Gillette Blue...although she has commandeered my new Gun Metal Weishi...plus she loves all things pink....

5. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

Heh... Oh yeah.

6. geogaga

geogaga Member

Now this is nice! Good score! I must turn my wife into wet shaving confession in order to make her such kind of present.