PAL Adjustable Pass Around - Now Closed

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Karl G, Nov 3, 2016.

1. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

Day six and still enjoying the Pal, Dolphin skin smooth!! All Aboard the Pal Train!!:transport022: DSCF0941.JPG

Karl G, Jim99 and Robyflexx like this.
  2. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

:happy036:

ilts, Karl G and Robyflexx like this.
  3. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

Day seven with the Pal and another great shave, I think I'm Gonna have to get one !! DSCF0942.JPG :D

Herm2502, Karl G, Jim99 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

One hell of a stocking stuffer Steve!
    :happy036:.....:transport022:

ilts, Karl G and Jim99 like this.
  5. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

:happy036:
    Congratulations on the awesome shaves! The PAL adjustable is a fantastic razor and everyone should have one in their den. We knew that you would come to that conclusion! Most everyone that tries this razor ends up having to get their own.

Another happy customer!

All aboard!
    :transport022:

ilts, Karl G and Robyflexx like this.
  6. Robyflexx

:signs011:

ilts and Karl G like this.
  7. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

Day Eight With The Pal Adjustable And I'm Still Smiling,Thanks @Karl G For This Pass Around And Contributing To My RAD!! :D DSCF0946.JPG

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Jim99 likes this.
  8. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Last call, last call. The PAL Adjustable pass around list is closing. This list will remain open today and tomorrow but when you wake up on Saturday it will be closed. This is your chance to try out this fantastic razor. Step right up and climb aboard. The PAL Adjustable is getting ready to leave the station. :transport022:

ilts, twhite and Jim99 like this.
  9. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

Day nine with the Pal and another dolphin skin smooth shave!:happy088: DSCF0949.JPG

Herm2502, Karl G, Jim99 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Robyflexx

:happy036:.........:transport022:

Karl G and ilts like this.
  11. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Does anyone have a good reason why this fantastic razor is no longer made? Is there still a patent on it and who owns it? Maybe we could scrape some cash together. I'm sure that, with the right marketing, it would sell today.

ilts, Karl G, twhite and 1 other person like this.
  12. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly!!

Jim99, Karl G and Robyflexx like this.
  13. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

My tenth shave with the Pal Adjustable, All I can say is WOW!, Every shave with this razor has been consistently the same smooth, close and irritation free. As @Jim99 said" everyone should have one in their den". I want to thank @Karl G for this great pass around and the chance to use this great razor! With all that being said I have purchased My very own Pal Adjustable It should be here in time for Christmas!!!:santa DSCF0951.JPG

Jim99, Karl G and Robyflexx like this.
  14. Robyflexx

Way to go Steve! I'm very happy you scored one buddy and look forward to seeing it in your SOTD's.
    :happy036:......:transport022:

Jim99, ilts and Karl G like this.
  15. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

That's great @ilts :happy036: Glad you have one coming soon. Given that this pass-around is now closed, feel free to use the PAL Adjustable for a few more days before sending it home to me. Hey, there has to be some compensation for being last on the list and having to wait, right? :)

twhite, ilts and Robyflexx like this.
  16. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

Ok if you say so!!:D

twhite, Jim99 and Robyflexx like this.
  17. ilts

ilts Well-Known Member

Thanks Roby!!

Robyflexx likes this.
  18. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

@ilts , congratulations on scoring your own. It will certainly be a nice Christmas present to yourself. Wouldn't it be great if we could get to try out every razor before buying? The PAL adjustable became my favorite razor in just a few shaves and will always be a keeper. @Karl G , you're a good man for making this pass around happen.

:happy096:

ilts, twhite and Robyflexx like this.