PERSONNA Red pack Israeli

Discussion in 'Blade Reviews' started by Single Wedge, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

I received a sample pack of these and fell in love. I had Merkurs and they felt like a dull razor to me and left me chewed up. I tried the Derbys and the Crystals as well all left me with the same face and feeling. I tried the Personnas and never looked back. Great blade. I have used them exclusively for about 2 months. I highly recommend them.

I gave it a 10 for sharpness, because it works the same on the first shave as it does on the 4th. It may not be the sharpest but it is the best for me.

A 10 for longevity cause even though the rule of thumb is four shaves, I can go 5 or 6 before noticing a difference.

A 10 for skin friendly cause I have a very sensitive face and neck. These are so kind whether they are in an open comb or an slim adj. they all feel the same.

A 10 for quality. Well if the above doesn't denote the quality then I do not know what does.

A 10 for price. 100 blades for $10 plus shipping. Can't beat that with a Feather. (To be fair I have not used a Feather)

2. kevtex

kevtex Member

The best blades I've used.

The Red Pack IP are my favorite blades to use in my Super Speed. I started out with a sampler pack from www.westcoastshaving.com but none of the blades included came close to shaves I got from the Reds. You can order 100 blades for $10 plus shipping. The amount of nicks and weepers I was getting went way down with these blades.

Since I made this review I've switched to using a Merkur HD on a daily bases and the Red Pack IP blades are doing a great job with the HD. It's very rare for me to get any razor burn or irritation with these blades.

3. Gasher

Gasher New Member

Cheap and ...

Used this blade yesterday - did not get one good shave from it. Finished off with a Wilkinson Sword blade.

4. Trebor

Trebor New Member

Absolute Gem of a Blade!

My all time go to favorite blade out of the many i've had the pleasure to shave with. The perfect balance of sharpness and skin friendliness.

5. du212

du212 Well-Known Member

My everyday blade

I am satisfied with the personna redpack, they are cheap, smooth and sharp enough as I need. I have a problem with the longevity, only two shaves, but no other blade keeps the edge more than two shaves in my case.
    They are the more confortable blades I ever used, They don't produce irritation on my skin.

6. This morning I tried the Personna razor blade, and I must say that I was really surprised! On the positive side it is clear .... That 'a big knife, like iridium super, absolutely does not irritate the skin, and' really a beauty to shave with this blade! It 's very indilgente, and feels that the material and' good! On longevity, 'I'm not used to make for more' than 2 times the beard with the same knife, but I think with this you can easily get to 5-6 shaves .... The highly recommend to all!