*DONE* PIF AoS 3 piece travel kit

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Hudson, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hudson

Hudson Member

FINISHED!!! Congrats to Slow Joe for winning
    Hello all,
    This pif includes:
    -Art of shaving pre shave oil sandalwood scent
    -Art of shaving sandalwood shaving cream
    -Art of shaving sandalwood aftershave balm
    ** all three have been used by me for maybe 2 weeks. Hard to judge amount in them but both oil and balm feel over half full, shaving cream probably about the same.

This pif is open to anyone, worldwide, who meets the following rules of requirement: :p

1. Has more posts than i do before making this, which is 19.

2. has never tried any ONE of the products listed above. So say you've never had the opportunity to try AoS shaving cream but you have tried their aftershave and their oil, you are good to join. If you've tried all three but in one of their different scents you CANNOT join. The only exception i will make for this rule is if one of these items is your absolute favorite of all time. If this is the case, please say so when joining the PIF. Honor code system here ladies and gentlemen.

Thats it. To join, post here saying you're in and you're favorite NBA team :sport001: and why they are your favorite (if you really can't think of one, pick your favorite team in another sport). I will pull names out of a hat to determine winner. This PIF ends Sunday, March 1st, when i get back from vacation. :thanks: Oh, and don't forget to fear the beard, Houston Rockets baby Houston Rockets!!!

IMG_0256.JPG

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    WhiskerWhacker and Bristle Me like this.
  2. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

That's a great PIF and fantastic that you're making it worldwide as well.

I'm NOT in as I don't pre-shaves and creams too often - but thanks for the generous PIF!

3. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

That's a great PIF. I have never used or tried anything from Art of Shaving. I am not in because I hate the NBA :angry019: aka Basketball ! Almost as much as I do the San Diego Chargers and the Oakland Raiders and NFL in particular. I'm not prejudice I hate Everyone equally!
    Great PIF Thanks for including everybody!

Darkbulb likes this.
  4. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Pick favorite curling team?

PatrickA51 likes this.
  5. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

Great PIF! I'm in. My favorite NBA Team is the Portland Trailblazers, since that's where I live.

6. idvsego

idvsego Well-Known Member

I am in! haven't tried any of the aos stuff but Sandalwood is one of my favorites scents. Favorite NBA team is and always was, the Atlanta Hawks. Hometown team, gotta love them.

Thanks for the generous offer

7. Joelio

Joelio Well-Known Member

I'm in! I've been curious about the AoS stuff for a while but never tried it. I'm not a big pro basketball fan, but LOVE college basketball and my alma mater, the team that started it all: I BLEED Crimson and Blue. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!

Mustache likes this.
  8. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

I Would like yo enter =) i have never tried an Art of shaving product, always thought they are a bit to expensive.

I don't watch NBA, but I watch soccer sometimes. Favorite team is AC Milan. They became my favorite because of Gennaro Gattuso AKA Rhino Gattuso. Well the name speaks for itself I believe. He was very explosive and he played with body and HEART =)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  9. maltedmilk

maltedmilk Well-Known Member

Article Team
    I'm in. Never tried AoS. Cool!

NBA team: Minnesota Timberwolves

Why: I don't follow sports, so let Google show me some NBA logos. Based on their logo and the fact I've never overheard anyone rooting for them, I pick the Timberwolves. That's sports science, right there! ;)

10. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I'm not in. Not a sports fan. Nice pif though.

11. trey06dmd

trey06dmd Arko eater

I'm in, never tried any of those. Chicago Bulls, because Michael Jordan was the greatest player the NBA has ever seen.

Darkbulb likes this.
  12. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Who? Oh wait….He's the Hanes underwear guy, right? ;)

trey06dmd likes this.
  13. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Wow what a great PIF. I have never tried any AOS products. My favourite NBA team is the New York Knicks. As I love New York and would love to go back one day and watch a knicks play.

14. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

I would like to be in, please. I have tried & love their sandalwood. IMHO, it is the best sandalwood out there. But, I haven't tried either AOS balm or AOS pre-shave.

My favorite team is The Celtics. You're original post said to state why it is my favorite team. Are you serious? Doesn't everyone already know The Celtics are the best? O.K., I will state the obvious: The Celtics are my favorite team because they are the best team (for me). ;);););););););););)

15. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

I'm in. Great PIF never tried AoS product. Go Motor City Pistons!

16. SDK

SDK it's his fault

Great PIF! Very generous..... Not in as there is someone out there who would love this more than me...

17. Mojorisin35

Mojorisin35 Active Member

I have never tried any so's stuff and my favorite team is latitude 64 for disc golf.

18. Hudson

Hudson Member

Me and you got beef after what happened last year in the first round of the playoffs!!!! :angry017: will make a list of everyone who's in after a few more days.

19. Ceferguson

Ceferguson Well-Known Member

I'm in, never tried any of these

20. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.