*DONE* Fatboy Price Reduction 3 Vintage Gillette Adjustable Razors

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Redrock, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

As a result of my previous "no more RAD" post, I want to sell these razors. All are in proper working condition. I want to offer them first to TSD members. If you are looking for an adjustable vintage Gillette razor, I believe these will fit your need. I also believe they are offered at a fair market value. Please let me know if not.

The blade angle click stops are crisp.
    The doors are properly aligned and open/close smoothly and even.
    The open/close mechanism is smooth.

Particular to each razor.

Withdrawn The razor on the left is a F2/1960 Fatboy. Some brassing and pitting which is expected of a razor of this age. It is a good shaving razor. Asking $42.00 shipped USPS 2-Day with tracking. CONUS. PayPal.

Sold The razor in the center is a F1/1960 Fatboy. Some brassing and pitting which is expected of a razor of this age. A small brassing spot on the door. It is a good shaving razor. Asking $32.00 shipped USPS 2-Day with tracking. CONUS. PayPal.

Withdrawn The razor on the right is a H1/1962 Slim. Some brassing and pitting which is expected of a razor of this age. The top of the doors are scratch and brassing free. Beautiful handle. It is a good shaving razor. Asking $41.00 shipped USPS 2-Day with tracking. CONUS. PayPal.

Please let me know if additional info is needed.

Thanks for looking.

Gillette1.JPG Gillette2.JPG Gillette3.JPG Gillette4.JPG

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    RyX, mrchick and Jorvaljr like this.