Proraso Question.....

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by poppi, Jul 9, 2016.

1. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Only have the Green, in both versions(Bigelow, Proraso). As a matter of fact I'm using the Green all this week in my Focus shave. The menthol kick is great first thing in the morning. Followed by a cold towel finish and either Canoe or Clubman AS. Good stuff!

Demidog likes this.
  2. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

After the Proraso Green (because of the eucalyptus), strangely enough the White feels least pleasant on my face. I guess it's the oatmeal reacting with my skin.

For people who are allergic to eucalyptus, Proraso Green is a very bad advice. Just keep that in mind please.

3. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

I have and enjoy all (and I mean all) the Proraso products and they are awesome. Always a pleasure when Proraso comes up in my rotation.

4. McGrande

McGrande Well-Known Member

I pretty much use Proraso soaps and creams exclusively. I like to pair which ever color Proraso cream I'm using with a like colored after shave splash.
    For example:
    Proraso Green - Mennen Skin Bracer, Barbasol Brisk or Proraso green splash.
    Proraso Red - Pinaud VIBR, Aqua Velva Musk
    Proraso Blue - Aqua Velva Ice Blue
    Proraso White - Pinaud Clubman (OK, it's not white or clear, but it's all I got!)

Demidog likes this.
  5. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Green tube is my favorite. I can make it really slick with plenty of H2O added slowly. Used the green tub and won't be repurchasing it. It was ok, but not as good.

6. U will be happy on any proraso product, my go to is green because of the cooling effect

7. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Zwhs.png Herm and I are on the same page with this one.

8. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Make it three!

9. cpool222

cpool222 Well-Known Member

I can't do menthol. I have the red and it doesn't have menthol. Do all the other creams have menthol?

10. Demidog

Demidog Well-Known Member

Yes. It's barely noticeable in blue but it's there.