Question about Pinaud Clubman

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by LifesShort, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

1594 reviews on Amazon of the Clubman 6 oz. A.S. They just keep reviewin' :).

2. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Check your local fleamarkets. That was where Herself found an 8oz bottle that I got for Christmas.

Carbide Mike and RyX like this.
  3. Matt0210

Matt0210 Well-Known Member

I love the smell of Pinaud Clubman. It was what my barber put on me after every haircut. I smell it and it brings me way way back. My wife doesn't dislike it but she doesn't love it. I don't care, I like it and it's all that matters. $7.50 a bottle where I get it. Aqua Velva is $3.49 a bottle but Clubman smells so much better.

4. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

After applying to your face rub the excess on the shoulder area of your shirt. I've been told that the fibers hold the scent longer?

Carbide Mike likes this.
  5. Paul Turner

I use both, but at different seasons of the year. Clubman's such a class, sophisticated aftershave.

6. Paul Turner

does she think Canoe is just like Clubman(if she's been able to compare, that is)?

7. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

She dislikes either one. But since it was Christmas I got it

Carbide Mike and Paul Turner like this.
  8. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Thinking like that will land you a new bachelor pad.

[​IMG]

9. Bjoerge Brathagen

Bjoerge Brathagen Well-Known Member

i feel the same way.she dislike most of my scents.says they smell like moskito repellent,or detergents. but i also think her favorite perfume smells toilet cleaner:happy097:
    if she against all odds should like one of my aftershaves that is a bonus.oh, and she thinks that TOBS sandalwood smells like my mother:confused: she is hard to please.

Matt0210 and Carbide Mike like this.
  10. DentonMajik

DentonMajik Well-Known Member

Check Walmart around Christmas time. I bought a gift set of Canoe Aftershave and cologne for $10. Both were over 4oz.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

11. Paul Turner

Carbide Mike likes this.
  12. Paul Turner

here's one nasty trick to play on the one you love: Tell her you just received a bottle of Stinkpot After Shave(which in fact is Clubman, most anything from Stirling, Aqua Velva, etc...etc..). Watch her say "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? YOU THINK I'M GONNA LOVE YOU WHILE YOU WEAR THAT? I......I...I......ohhh, baby/

Carbide Mike likes this.
  13. brit

brit in a box

clubman is one of my wifes favourites

Carbide Mike and Paul Turner like this.
  14. Carbide Mike

Carbide Mike 9 Lives

My Father loves it, and can smell different depending on the person, something-smells-bad-here.png but me and my Mom feel this way