Ralon Shaving Cream (Croatia)

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Gillu, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Gillu

Gillu Member

Ralon Shaving Cream 2.jpg Ralon Shaving Cream 1.jpg
    Ralon Shaving Cream 1.jpg
    I have bought a new cream from Croatia and am really surprised at how good it actually is. All you really need is a pea-sized amount and it will lather up very nicely. I actually had enough for two or three passes. It has a kind of classic aroma but is not one of those creams that smells like cheap aftershave. It has a softer aroma and it is something that reminds me of my childhood but I cannot pinpoint what exactly. Although I haven't smelled Brylcream in a very long time, I would be tempted to say it smells like that. Let's just say the aroma is a bit reminiscent of confectionery. I used a horse-hair omega brush and I found that the lather stuck very well and did not disappear. It was thick and kind of velvety. I used a Parker with a Gilette Platinum blade and I did not get any significant nicks. I would use this cream often. I think I even prefer it to my Omega cream which is basically my day-saver, as in it saves me from being late for work. I am not the best review-writer but I thought I would share this slightly more exotic cream with some of you blokes who really go to a lot of trouble to bring us all good reviews all the time. I will write another review in the coming days on another Croatian cream. By the way I paid about 11 kune for it, so roughly €1.50

IAmTheJody likes this.
  2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I heard of it, but I never had the pleasure of trying it. Perhaps one day!