razorgeek.com

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by rodd, Jul 15, 2008.

1. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I am working on a new project: razorgeek.com The idea was just to have a photo inventory, and a place to host my own images. Check it out, and please give me any comments on how to improve it or make it more useful to you. This is a VERY incomplete inventory, but I just started putting it together with some images I had around. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

2. Hello Rodd,

That is actually a good idea, I have some pictures for the Lord DE Razor. Let me know if you want it so you can put online. Good Luck with this!

Have a great one,

Dark

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Very nice, Rodd! :happy088

4. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Looks good to me!

5. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Gotta get you working on straights now, man!! I saw that album was EMPTY!

6. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

I like it.....a lot!

7. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I have two straights, and a sanguine. Both straights are out for their first honing now. Then they will get my first custom scales, then they are going to be etched. Then you will see some pictures!!! Probably more than you will want to see! ;)

8. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

That looks great rodd. Where do I click to see the brushes? :D

9. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

click on the gallery link on the top of the page, then there is a gallery for my brushes. There will be a few more popping up in there shortly. ;) When can I put pictures of yours there?

Thanks for all the compliments. Makes it worth the time putting everything together. I should be continually updating the images. Again, if there is any way you think I can make this useful to you please let me know. Thanks!