RazoRock BC Silvertip Plissoft Synthetic Shaving Brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by RaZorBurn123, Dec 16, 2016.

1. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Have you bought one yet? $12.99
    From IB website:
    The very best RazoRock clients have asked for it, so we delivered! Our softest Plissoft synthetic shaving brush knot, the Silvertip Plissoft mated to a premium black and clear acrylic handle. Absolute shaving luxury at a value price that only RazoRock can provide. When you put this brush in your hand and apply a luxurious lather to your face, trust me, you are going to wonderful how you were able to buy this for under 13 bucks! Makes a wonderful gift for friends and family. LETS MAKE SHAVING GREAT AGAIN!
    IMG_4615.jpg

2. Irishjeff

Irishjeff New Member

That looks nice, thanks

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  3. RockyNomad

RockyNomad Member

It's on my wishlist. Just waiting for the Tuscan oud aftershave to become available then I'll place an order. Would love to see some reviews and pics.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  4. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

If it came in a 26mm, I would probably jump. As it stands, I'm picking up a BIG Bruce as soon as my yearly sabbatical is over.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Very nice Kerry, how does the know compare to the standard Plissoft ?

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  6. RockyNomad

RockyNomad Member

Good call. I have the standard bruce. Good brush.

brit and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  7. RaZorBurn123

Good question. Maybe a tad bit more backbone, it still has that Plissoft softness on the face feel.

Linuxguile likes this.
  8. RaZorBurn123

The Big Bruce is a sweet brush. I have both Bruces and they get it done.

Linuxguile likes this.
  9. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

This looks like a great brush, like the Plissoft, but this one has the appearance of a higher quality.

Linuxguile likes this.
  10. defectivechimp

defectivechimp Well-Known Member

Where can I get this. Ive never tried a synth befor how is it in comparison to a badger or a bore?

Linuxguile likes this.
  11. defectivechimp

defectivechimp Well-Known Member

lol never mind I found the web site still want to know how it compairs

12. brit

brit in a box

i have the regular (24mm) bruce handle brush.works well with all my soaps and creams and bowl lathering.haven t used my semogue boars for a while now.works especially well with my italian croaps.

13. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

In general, these Plisson style synthetics are much softer than both badger and boar. I just got my first Silvertip badger, and it's closer, but still not quite as soft as the Plisson style synthetics. Synthetics dry faster, don't have a break-in period, and don't have any animal smell. The main drawback is that they don't "hold" water the way a natural hair brush does. IMO, it doesn't matter too much. The kot still holds water, it just holds it between the fibers rather than soaking it up into the fibers the way the animal brushes do. They don't lather the same, but I think they are equally effective at generating good, quick lathers with both soaps and creams.

GatorJoe likes this.
  14. RockyNomad

RockyNomad Member

Oh booger. The price went back up to $17.99. I was waiting for a couple out of stock items to come back in stock so I could add it to my order. Italian Barber has terrible inventory control.