RazoRock Dead Sea soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by cmorris357, Jul 19, 2016.

1. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

I don't do the Instagram thing but there are supposed to be more details about this soap on the Italian Barber Instagram page. I'm sure there are probably others, but this is the first soap I've seen with cannabis in the scent profile.
    image.jpeg

Keithmax likes this.
  2. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

Mamma bear soaps has offered a cannabis scent for awhile. I just can't understand why you would want to smell like that? What are the benefits? Most people want to COVER UP the smell! I don't get it.

Keithmax likes this.
  3. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

Honest officer, I just got through shaving and it's only coincidence that I'm pulling out of Taco Bell.

4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Back in the olde days before wood products producers got it all but outlawed, hemp supplied fiber for making rope. The seeds were pressed for oil. As many soaps contain a vegetable oil or three it's reasonable to include that particular one.

An example.

5. jmsodpc

jmsodpc Well-Known Member

So what does this smell like?

6. jwr3265

jwr3265 Well-Known Member

I smelled no weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. jmsodpc

jmsodpc Well-Known Member

Does it work well? I have found the razorocks I tried to be only ok.

8. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

I’ve only found a couple of their soaps to be above average performers. But, The Dead Sea soap is just an excellent performer. Not top tier for me such as Grooming Dept, or Wholly Kaw but right behind it with the Likes of Barrister & Mann Tallow based, WSP Tallow and Stone Cottage. That’s just me though. The scent is either you love it or hate it. No middle ground with this one. The scent is kind of hard to describe, but it’s like an aquatic marine scent with a bit of a citrus lemon zest to it. It’s semi bitter and sweet at the same time. It’s my favorite scent of all my soaps, including those in Tier 1 for me..... Oh, and it’s a bit of a thirsty soap, it likes water.