Recommendations for a woman?

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Smooth Operator, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Ok, what did you say Stu? ;)

Just joking .... But I believe you maybe right. :(

RyX likes this.
  2. Stu929

Stu929 Well-Known Member

Wasn't me! My comment was unfortunately more fact then guess.

3. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Well there is a reason there is a report button. Usually if someone really annoys me, I just hit the ignore button. I only used it twice and in both cases the new member didn't stick around when I checked on them.

Robyflexx, RyX and Stu929 like this.
  4. LuvWetShavin

LuvWetShavin Well-Known Member

Taylor Of Old Bond Street AVOCADO
    I think you would really like this cream

20171109_143054.png

Enrico likes this.
  5. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

That is unfortunate. This place is usually so friendly, it is the one place I've been where people usually go out of their way to make others feel welcome. I would hate to think that is changing.

RyX likes this.
  6. RyX

RyX DoH!

Do you think she got too much attention? That never happens when Ladies visit places where Topic Specific guys hang out...

7. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

If a human has skin and unwanted hair, the hair can be removed with a razor. It's all the same.

Sometimes we may lose sight of this, and maybe even end up sounding a little nutty.

Robyflexx, mrchick and RyX like this.
  8. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

Unless you absolutely have to have lather, Cremo makes some nice fruity scented creams that are marketed towards women: Coconut Mango and Lavender Bliss. I recently bought some for my wife and thus far shes told me that she likes them.

9. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

As one who works at a refinery, I've definitely witnessed this (actually my wife got to be the receiver of this when she first started in a chemical plant). I still would hope this site would have a little restraint.

Robyflexx and mrchick like this.
  10. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Chemical operators are a different breed ;)

Robyflexx and Norcalnewb like this.
  11. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Restrained or no, you take that video and substitute shave soap, and DE razor for comic book and super hero, and you pretty much have this place nailed down.

12. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

Amen to that. I work in an auto plant and its actually kind of funny sometimes how men act like theyve never seen a woman before.

Spyder and Norcalnewb like this.
  13. Stu929

Stu929 Well-Known Member

Sad but true, could be said about so many venues.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Spyder, Badgerstate and Norcalnewb like this.
  14. brit

brit in a box

my wife likes stirling s vanilla sandalwood ,and barrister and mann latha sandalwood.

15. DentonMajik

DentonMajik Well-Known Member

Maybe try PAA La Tierra Mojado. It's a Petrichor scent, but I get a very nice smooth and fresh floral scent from it too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk