Relapse?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Hussell, Oct 26, 2017.

1. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I have used my former go to razor a Trac2 on a very few occasions since returning to "traditional" shaving. I see no advantage to or reason for using a cart razor again, other than for flying. I don't see the shaving time being any different. I can easily shave as fast with my DE's of choice, one of which is a Maggard slant, as I can with a cart.
    It's the prep time and multiple passes that makes my DE shave take a little longer, but turn out oh so much nicer.:happy088: If I use the same prep method and number of passes with a CART the shave takes just as long as my DE shave, but it still doesn't come out any smoother, more irritation free or cheaper.:)

BamaT and Jim99 like this.
  2. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I fly every other week, on average.

--
    Pitralon forever - Real pens have a nib - If it doesn't tick, it's not a watch.

3. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

If you haven't already, stop on over to the Barbasol Brotherhood thread (or even the Adulterated Barbasol thread. Plenty of relapses over there...oh wait...I mean memory lapses. 346x0f4.jpg

EnglishChannel likes this.
  4. BamaT

BamaT Well-Known Member

Pretty much how I feel!

5. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Harry's is a fantastic company and I love their razors. If I had to go back to cartridge shaving they would be my #1 choice.