Shaggy Dog Joke #1

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by Larry Stephenson, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Larry Stephenson

Larry Stephenson Active Member

OK; so when I heard 'clean jokes' I was a bit challenged, until I remembered my favorite joke of all time. Ready?

So there was this marine mammologist who discovered this subspecies of porpoise off the coast of this small Caribbean island country that appeared to be immortal; islanders had seen the same ones around the island for generations.

The biologist was so fascinated that he talked the dictator of this little country in to building him a research facility on the coast and agreed to give the dictator whatever revenue the research generated – he just wanted to study the phenomenon.

Well, the dictator built him the facility, but one peculiarity about the porpoise was that it ate only a very specific type of seagull found around the island, but the researcher was lucky enough to find a breeder on the other side of the island to breed the birds, in captivity, for the porpoises.

One day the biologist was driving back from the other side of the island with a truckload of gulls, not knowing that the country’s only zoo had caught fire, and the country’s only much beloved snaggle-toothed old lion had escaped and had stretched out on the warm road for a nap, and BAM BAM, he ran over him and killed the poor old lion!

When the country’s dictator heard about this, he was furious with the biologist! “Throw him in jail” he shouted! SO, what did he charge him with (think about it for a minute….)?

Transporting gulls across the state’s lion for immortal porpoises!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA – I'm hi-LARRY-ous!!!

macaronus likes this.
  2. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

They were also transported across a staid lion.

Larry Stephenson likes this.