Sir Hare Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Redrock, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard of/used this soap??? Thanks......

http://www.sirhare.com/

Sir Hare.jpg

About the Product
    • Tallow based shaving soap creates a protective lather and lubricates any razor for a smooth and irritation free shave. Will not dry out your skin since Shea & Mango butter moisturize and leave only an excellent aftershave feel
    • 4 full ounces of shaving soap provides more than 100 luxury shaves. Waterproof labels will continue looking great even after months of use
    • Hand Made in the U.S. in small batches for the highest quality. All natural ingredients and free of synthetic preservatives. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin. Reduced friction helps reduces chance for razor bumps or rashes while shaving
    • Old fashioned barbershop scent that is Fresh and Clean with hints of Bergamot, Oakmoss, and Cedarwood.
    • Shaving should be an experience and not a chore. Upgrade your shave today and buy with confidence with our no hassle money back guarantee. Support our small business by clicking on the add to cart up and to the right and you'll be glad you did

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  2. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

Yeah, I heard their initial formula didn't lather very well, but they have since reformulated, and received better reviews since.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  3. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    zinteresting2.jpg

Robyflexx and Redrock like this.
  4. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I haven't tried Sir Hare yet, but TSE had some positive things to say about the company and the soaps performance. Haven't really seen a whole lot of feedback since the reformulation, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. There are a lot of great products out there and trying new things is part of the fun of wet shaving IMO.

Redrock and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  5. oscar11

oscar11 Well-Known Member

I already shot myself in both feet with this months soap budget. Sir Hare will have to wait.

6. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Save five bucks (pun intended, if you get it :happy102:) and buy TSD soap. Same 4 oz., $5 cheaper, 80+ scents to choose (yes, 80+), lathers and performs fantastic, and, AND you support our great forum*.

*For those who don't know, 100% of TSD sales goes to support this forum.

7. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I wonder if Sir Hare is a friend of @Sara-s. :signs002:

Redrock likes this.
  8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

No, he's in cahoots with Elmer Fudd.

Redrock and richgem like this.
  9. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

Elmer and the wabbit......