Soap Question

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Mike257, Feb 10, 2009.

1. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Laughed out loud on that one !!!!!!

2. Mike257

Mike257 New Member

I already have expensive hobby's, having 2 girlfriends gets expensive especially on Christmas, now Im dealing with Valentines.

Jeeps
    Motorcycles and Guns are just a few others that are keeping me broke. Im really hoping that I dont go for the $900 Damascus razor I saw that got me interested in straight shaving a few weeks ago.

3. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Guns huh......... I have a few of them to get rid of soon too!! My son cannot get a permit for the full autos, so I might as well just get rid of them. Ever fired an H&K MP5?

4. Mike257

Mike257 New Member

Yes Mp5's are lots of fun

5. Mike257

Mike257 New Member

ok I just placed my small order with TSD, I ordered Bourban Vanella, Coconut Lime, Lime and TSD signature scent. I just ordered the sample size for now. Can you use these soaps as hand soaps if you wanted ? Or are these shave soaps only ?

6. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Any shave soap can be used as a hand soap. Kind of expensive so I wouldn't make a habit of it, but the answer is yes.

7. Mike257

Mike257 New Member

I was just wondering in case I ever buy something I dont like at least we would wash our hand with it.

8. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Don't worry. It's been done numerous times by others. There's plenty of Burts Bees and Herban Cowboy shave/hand soap out there. :happy102