*DONE* FS/FT: #66 UK Aristocrat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by entropy1049, Nov 6, 2017.

1. entropy1049

entropy1049 Well-Known Member

For sale or trade, this #66 UK Aristocrat.

By a strange turn of events I wound up with two #66's last week. I decided I'd keep the nicer of the two and sell or trade the other. The two arrived to me in nearly identical condition, in spite of having paid a substantially greater price for the other. I've decided to ask only what I paid for this less expensive Aristo, and it is in very, very nice user condition. The rhodium is getting thin near the center bar on the silo doors, and there is micro-scratching at a few places on the razor, but I would classify the finish as conservatively 95%. Functionally, the razor is %100, bars are straight, blade alignment is spot-on, and it functions as new. The case I can only classify as "gamey" :D and it's included basically as protection during shipment, and to demonstrate that the set is indeed a #66.

I'd also consider trades for the razor. Interested in other razors only as my brush and soap situation is already out of control :). Got a nice Eclipse Red Ring? I can kick in some cash. Got an NOS Super Adjustable? I'd consider it as a partial trade.

Asking what I paid for it, $110. Add $6 for USPS Priority shipping in CONUS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017