Someone posted an exceedingly informative shave-related video

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by boyextraordinare, Apr 8, 2009.

1. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

I did one with a Cockney accent then transitioned into Mantic-esque dialogue and speech but thought people would get offended. It was one of my best. Str8 shave my arm.

What kind of accent I got Pinaud?

2. Nice rugs.

Maybe we can work a trade. :D

3. ClubmanRob

ClubmanRob New Member

You've got an upper Noo Winglin accent there, Baahston Boy. :D

And please do a Mantic send up. The other guy got his mannerisms down perfectly, but he wore that stupid mask in his video. That detracted from the whole experience.

4. boyextraordinare

Gimme a break - that guy didn't get a thing right.

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Every time I open my mouth to try to speak English, you should hear what the people say..........Hi Mohammed, how are you?

6. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

the things we do with cameras. hey, that is what they are for.

7. crackstar

Me, I feel as someone who lives in a cave--I have no camera for my computer. Maybe one day, Insha Allah.

8. Hraefn

Hraefn New Member

You need a razor stand and people need to know that messing with you razors means a slow death. As far as dulling the blade I am gonna say no i don't think so.

9. boyextraordinare

I don't like razor stands. I just keep my better razors on my bureau and the rest in a huge box under my bed, housed with my DE blades - which are starting to deplete as I'm becoming less frugal and changing my blades more like everyone else does.

Not once a month ;)

I do get a ton of millage out of blades; if I did ATG passes, which I can't without serious irritation on the spot and ingrowns the next day, I'm sure I'd be changing blades very often.

But I figure I've 2k or so blades so why not be a little more liberal in their use?

Still it pains me every time I dispose of one. :(

My brother, on the other hand, is an absolute wastrel: I recall his using 12 BIC Classic disposables to shave his body - albeit hairy - before a cruise a few years ago.

Now he uses depilatory creams.

10. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I just threw up in my mouth

11. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

:happy102

12. crackstar

Habibi, I am afraid to even attempt to shave my body--I am very hairy all over, and a guy I know who is even hairier than me said that if you shave off the hair, when it begins to grow back, it gives terrible discomfort, and itch. So, I stay like a King Kong! :happy102 :happy102

13. Hraefn

Hraefn New Member

Wouldn't storing them under the bed draw moisture causing them to rust. I know that they will get wet when you use them but i dry mine off. Also why do you guys have some darn many blades?