SoS; April 2018

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Jayaruh, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Thanks Jim. Have a great day buddy ☺️

Norcalnewb and Boru62 like this.
  2. Boru62

Boru62 Well-Known Member

Pre: Warm water face wash
    Brush: Omega 11047 Tasso & Setola
    Soap: TOBS Sandalwood
    Razor: Cobra
    Blade: Kai Pink
    I IMG_20180501_113238.jpg
    First time with a Kai Pink, a generous member on another forum sent me a couple to try.
    In the Cobra it gave a very good shave, however, it might be a different story in the General.
    The Mixed Midget is still somehow making the lather disappear, I'm thinking of renaming it the mixed magician.
    Happy Shaving one and all.

3. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Howzit you guys!

My SOTD for May 1st:

C. W. Beggs Facial Wash
    Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
    Super Speed/Astra day 2
    RVT Green Fields SS
    Tabiano AS Gel
    Christian Dior Eau Sauvage EdT

What a soap this Green Fields is, what a soap. Its peppermint scent is so refreshing and delightful the lather explodes off your brush, and it gives such a good cooling sensation - in fact it pass as a menthol soap. Its post-shave care is also awesome. The Tabiano gel is also very soothing as well as moisturizing. Three passes and my mission was accomplished!

See you soon!

4. EzraCobb

EzraCobb Well-Known Member

too be honest the EDP seems just a little stronger - not sure yet - as u know the PAA cologne/aftershave - is really the best as far as longevity and for me - its the ultimate skin Food (ymmv) the edp is something nice - not really necessary, as there aftershave is top notch. This organism does start of chocolatey and boozey after an hour i get the brandy and sugar - as matt hiton said - its grand marnier - cuz u get orange too - really awesome stuff -
    Hope u and the family up in michigan are all doing good!! peace - Jamie

Smooth Steve, clint64 and Boru62 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.