Speick Aftershave

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by rgarr, Mar 27, 2012.

1. rgarr

rgarr Senior moments member

Does anyone know of an aftershave that smells lite, clean and fresh like Speick? I love this aftershave! I found it in Austria last year and I am looking for something like it to add to my collection! Speick is still my number 1.

Keithmax likes this.
  2. Saliavin

Saliavin Member

I don't know of anything that smells like it, but the LOTH says she smells lavender in it. Maybe there is a lavender AS that might be close. Speick, is my number 1 also.

3. Red-Leg

Red-Leg Member

I think 4711 and St. Lucia Citrocol Lime are both in the same category as far as smell goes as Speck. They are not exact, but have many of the same qualities.

4. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

I used some Speick A/S this morning. I got it in a sample pack from WCS. For this morning's shave I used Catie's Bubbles "Florentine Fern". It matched up really well.
    Might have to get a full size.

5. McGrande

McGrande Well-Known Member

I've used Speick shaving cream and really like the scent. Have not used the aftershave. Does it have a scent similar to the cream?

6. RetLEO-07

Don't have the cream. Just a sample of the A/S. That's why I brought this thread back from the dead. Trying for some input on the scent

7. McGrande

McGrande Well-Known Member

My wife picked up on the lavender scent as well. Very clean scent to my nose.

8. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I am not sure how to describe the scent of Speick but it is very addictive. When I wear the Speick, I feel like I transform from a hairless chihuahua into a very hairy lumberjack. I get many complements on the scent. If you buy it and don't like it, I will buy it from you!

9. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

I noticed there's an Speick Active scent, anyone tried that?

10. CliffDweller

CliffDweller Well-Known Member

I'm with you & love Speick dearly. A somewhat sizable minority seem to find it "too much of an old-man scent", but to me it's a clean-smelling gentleman scent that I really love. Then beyond the scent, my skin really likes it and it feels toned & smooth after I splash it on.

I am on a NB embargo right now but will for sure pick up another bottle when my current AS stock runs out.

11. RetLEO-07

Used my newly acquired Speick Erfrischende Pflege A/S this morning after shaving with Catie's Bubbles "Florentine Fern". I really like this matchup. My only complaint is it dissipates kinda quick. Other than that, I love it.

Tiredricefarmer likes this.
  12. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

I agree. Got my first bottle last wk and it smells awesome, the scent just doesn't hang around long enough. I do think it will work well with many scents though.

13. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Yes. Yes it does.

Magnificent stuff! Cheap as chips as well! Hard to beat.

14. RetLEO-07

Another use of Speick for Men Erfrischende Pflege this morning, after a shave with Catie's Bubbles "Florentine Fern". It really is refreshing. As stated previously it only hangs around for a couple of hours, which is kind of a bummer.

15. RetLEO-07

Used my Speick for Men Erfrischende Pflege again this morning. Love this A/S!

16. RetLEO-07

Used the Speick again this morning after a shave with the "Florentine Fern" from Catie's Bubbles. It's a great match IMHO.

17. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

18. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I've tried the Speick aftershave and although I thought it was lightly-refreshing scent, my wife's discriminating nose found Speick to be "Der Alte Mann Duft"

19. RetLEO-07

:happy097:

20. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny