Stirling Review (Sharp Dressed Man) no menthol

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by LevelupShaves, Jul 5, 2017.

1. banks741938

banks741938 Well-Known Member

They do have scots pine sheep, Glastonbury and port a prince in sheep tallow formula I think the scents of the sheep tallow soaps have to be strong to cover up the tallow smell. The performances on those soaps are great. I have pine sheep and electric sheep. I was like you and thought wow that electric sheep was straight up cintranalla. After I shaved with it the scent didn't linger very long though. Prob the shortest lasting scent of all the stirling scents I have. Within 20 mins after my shave the smell was gone.

Yehuda D likes this.
  2. jaxstraww

jaxstraww Well-Known Member

Got a tub of Eskimo coming today. Going to be a hot week here.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Yehuda D and LevelupShaves like this.
  3. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

It froze my face off this morning!

Yesterday I used the Sharp Dressed Man and it was very enjoyable. Some guys find the scent lacks strength but I find it's strong enough.

Jim99 likes this.
  4. Metro

Metro Well-Known Member

Wow! Just received my samples and tried SDM this morning. I've been missing out not using Stirling all these years. I followed up with Glacial Spearmint splash and it did quite a nice job cooling my face. Glad I ordered these! I got a few more to try...

Jim99, Yehuda D and LevelupShaves like this.
  5. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

Had a great Shave this morning with Sharp Dressed Man. This is a great scent and I do love the post shave performance of Stirling soaps. It's been a few hours and my face is still soft.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

gcconspiracy, brit, jtspartan and 2 others like this.
  6. Yehuda D

Nothing like Arko, at least not to me. My father-in-law was here one day and I let him sniff the Electric Sheep. I told him "Aba, (Hebrew for Daddy) this soap smells nothing like Williams. Not at all!" I told my brother-in-law "You're crazy - you're out of your mind!" for saying it smells like Williams!

Jim99 likes this.
  7. Yehuda D

Just used the Sharp Dressed Man sample I have this morning and it's still going strong. Once I finish it there's a brand-new 5.8 oz tub waiting for me.

theFAT98 and LevelupShaves like this.
  8. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

Sharp dressed man is great. I do perfer executive man though. As far as creed copies go.

9. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Thank you for that excellent review!

LevelupShaves likes this.
  10. Yehuda D

I'm thinking about buying the Executive Man in the fall. But I don't ever want to be without Sharp Dressed Man - that one is a must-have for me at ALL times.

theFAT98 and Jim99 like this.
  11. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

I agree. Its great. I have a tub myself. But imo executive man is a better scent.

But i perfer aventus over green Irish tweed.

Yehuda D likes this.
  12. brit

brit in a box

canadian blade co stocks lots of stirling soaps ,balms and aftershave splashes.based in alberta.

13. brit

brit in a box

just received stirling gentleman soap and splash.awesome scent. thoroughly enjoying stirling lemon chill soap and splash.great for the hot weather,very refreshing and cold with a cold water shave....

theFAT98 and Yehuda D like this.
  14. Houdini5150

Houdini5150 Member

love this soap..

theFAT98 and LevelupShaves like this.