Stirling's Body Butter

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Norcalnewb, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

Has anyone on here used The Stirling body Butter? My wife tends to get very dry skin in the winter months, and normal lotion doesn't help too much. I am thinking this may be the solution.

Also, has anyone tried any of their products with the Hot Apple Cider scent? Would this be considered a unisex scent?

Carbide Mike likes this.
  2. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Jim, I can't help with this product, but I also suffer with dry skin during the winter. Unrefined shea butter works better than anything else for me. It has a slight nutty smell, and a little bit goes a long way. A 16-ounce tub lasts me about a year. I get mine here, but it appears they are currently out of stock. I hope you can find a product that helps your Bride.

Carbide Mike and Norcalnewb like this.
  3. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I am not familiar with Stirling Body Butter, but it would help to know what moisturizing ingredients it has. I have generally had good results with products containing shea butter and/or goat milk. As to the scent, I would call that a unisex fragrance.

4. ohbrian

ohbrian Well-Known Member

I use it almost every day and it works great for me. Cured all the hair bumps on my arms.

5. Edwin Jagger Loyalist

Edwin Jagger Loyalist Active Member

I bought the older version from last year which does well but know that it was pretty greasy and stays on your skin for longer than the typical lotion. According to the owner, it's supposed to offer more protection from the elements than a lotion. With that said, I know they toned down the greasy factor. Either way it's a great product with several unique scents that are worth your time. I prefer them for nighttime application since they can be stronger in scent than usual.

6. Kenneth Sampson

Kenneth Sampson Well-Known Member

I have a sample of the body butter and I absolutely hate lotions but I love the body butter. I work with my hands and most lotions leave my hands slippery but after a few minutes it's not greasy feeling anymore. I just ordered some more in Mountain Man cause I love the scent.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

7. vincentcat

vincentcat Member

just ordered some 2 days ago. Once i get it and my wife gives it a try ill let you know what she thinks

8. ram57

ram57 Don't Open til Christmas

I have the Bay Rum body butter and really like it.

Distilled Water, Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Babassu Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Coconut Oil, Essential Oil, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Optiphen Plus, Vitamin E

Norcalnewb likes this.
  9. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Let us know what she thinks of it; my wife and I are thinking of picking up some and aren't sure of lotion or body butter.

10. vincentcat

vincentcat Member

So got the body butter and she really likes to so far. the almost heaven she wasnt a fan of the scent but the other sent she loves and the performance is top notch.

Enrico likes this.
  11. vincentcat

vincentcat Member

also keep in mind the body butter is thicker then a lotion so it will sit on the skin longer.

Enrico likes this.