Stropper

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Jedifelix17, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Jedifelix17

Jedifelix17 New Member

Stropper.com
    Can anyone help me get this very useful website to work properly?

RyX likes this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

I see a database query input. Don't know if its operational yet. Clicking the HELP button gives ten entries. Number four may be relevant.

"4. The database will contain up to 1500 entries when completed."

If there's no entries, there's nothing to search. Reading the previous caution supports this guess.

"3. If no criteria is entered, the entire database will be displayed. This is not recommended due to the size of the database."

A blank query results in n o t h i n g.

The late Bill Paxton's character in the film Aliens,
    "Game Over Man, GAME OVER!"

3. Jedifelix17

Jedifelix17 New Member

I have used the site before and found many useful entries, unfortunately I deleted the link that I had that worked, I can’t get any info to come up now.

RyX likes this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Send an e-mail to the owner/admin?

5. Jedifelix17

Jedifelix17 New Member

I have sent a email to the owner, I got the working link I was using on this forum, but can’t remember where, so was hoping someone here could help.

RyX likes this.
  6. Misphit

Misphit Rest In Peace

7. Jedifelix17

Jedifelix17 New Member

RyX likes this.
  8. RyX

RyX DoH!

Were you seeking information about a particular piece of equipment? Post up a photo and someone my know the details.

9. Jedifelix17

Jedifelix17 New Member

It was a very good research tool that I was using to do work on the different types of auto strop razors. Had more info than anywhere else I have found, have contacted owner and hope it will get fixed.

RyX likes this.
  10. Misphit

Misphit Rest In Peace

Looks like Stropper is gone for now. Any other resources for Valets and others??

upload_2018-4-25_23-33-49.png