Super Adjustable, Super Retarded

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by JayKay, Apr 26, 2008.

1. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I can manage to get bbs shaves with most of my razors but have never been able to do with a tech. Its not the BBS that I worry about but the slight irritation I get from all my razors. I just hate having a couple red marks on my neck after shaving. The super is the first razor I've used where I dont get those red marks. Now that I can turn it up and get a bbs shave as well as no irritation, its set. You might as well give the multiblade a try just to see what its about. I mean they do give a decent shave, its just whether you can handle it without getting irriation. It also provides you with a completely mindless shave where angle means nothing. I havent used a quatro but did use an M3 before DE shaving. I always prefered the single blade blue bics over the M3 because it gave me less irritation. It couldnt hurt just to try it.

When I did shave with the M3 I would pick my blades up from shoprite. Every year, depending on how much you spend, you would get a certain amount discounted off one full purchase. So me and my father would go and stock up on steaks, m3 blades, coffee, and the other overpriced goods that are nice to have.

As for vitamins for your skin, I use them, and I love them. As a daily moisturizer I use the zirh correct and protect vitamin syrum and moisturizer. The correct is a vitamin syrum and the protect is a moisturizer with spf15. I use it every morning (I shave at night) and it keeps my skin extremely healthy and soft. Of all the moisturizers I've tried for daily use, these 2 take the cake.