Super Slick Soap for the Savvy Perv

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Dukestachio, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Dukestachio

Dukestachio New Member

Hi there folks!

First time posting here on the Shave Den; I feel like since this forum really turned my shaving experience around (for the best), that I ought to share a neat DIY soap modification that makes a creamy, super slick lather.

The idea came to me when I searched for info on shaving with personal lube, like KY jelly. I couldn't find much, so I just decided to try it out myself. I had to say, it was slick, but the problem was EVERYTHING got slick, and was annoying to wash off (you to need soap up every time you touch it). So I figured that maybe I can blend the lube into shaving soap for I can get that lube slick effect without making a mess. It turned out awesome.

What you'll need:

1. Shaving soap, the cheapest stuff in your local drugstore.
    2. Glycerol
    3. Polyethylene oxide (PEG, or the snottiest lube you can find)

Chop up 100 g (3.5 oz, 1 bar) of shaving soap into small chunks. Add the chunks to a microwavable mug with 80 mL (1 large shotglass) of your lube. In my case, I used a half teaspoon of PEG powder and whipped it in water instead of a commercial lubricant. Add another 40 ml water, and microwave for about 45 seconds, or until the mixture melts. Give the contents a good stir, then mix in about 2 tablespoons of glycerol. Finally pour the hot mixture into a mold, or your lathering bowl.

All in all, the final shave soap cost me less than $5 to make, and gives me the creamiest, slickest, and most erotic lather I've ever had. Hope you all find this recipe useful, maybe even add some neat ideas to it.

Thanks for having me boys!

-Duke

2. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Duke, welcome to The Shave Den! :happy088:

3. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

Welcome! And that's all I have here.

gorgo2 likes this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Welcome @Dukestachio !
    Interesting notion. I have a question; what soap did you use?
    Some microwave well, others may get damaged by exposure to heat. I've done a little Superlather experimenting, but that's mostly mixing a bit of shave creme & shave soap.

Demidog, Carbide Mike and Robyflexx like this.
  5. Dukestachio

Dukestachio New Member

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I used Van der Hagen "luxury" shave soap, a bottom shelf product from cvs. It was a bit dry, so I looked at the label. Turns out it wasn't exactly soap, just some detergent with butter added to it, and probably the reason why it microwaves easily without burning. If your worried about burning, try chopping the soap into fine pieces and fill a little extra water before you warm it up.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Demidog, Robyflexx and RyX like this.
  6. MarshalArtist

MarshalArtist Psychiatric Help 5ยข

Erotic lather? I think you've crossed into paraphilia. Please make an appointment at the clinic here very soon. (We have cookies when @Darkbulb isn't there.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Welcome to the den.

Next question: Has a guy ever earned a custom title on his first post before?

AGHisBBS, Drygulch, RyX and 6 others like this.
  8. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Welcome to TSN. An interesting idea....

Carbide Mike likes this.
  9. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

I'm not wasting any of that stuff on my face!;)

10. Matt0210

Matt0210 Well-Known Member

Haha that's ....... interesting. Just when you thought you've heard it all. My wife would think something was up if I started using all the KY LOL

Welcome to TSD

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Keithmax likes this.
  11. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

Hello and welcome

12. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

I...I just...

Welcome to the Den.

Matt0210 and Troy M like this.
  13. John Ruschmeyer

John Ruschmeyer Well-Known Member

Obviously, you probably want to avoid the warming kind.

Drygulch, Troy M and Screwtape like this.
  14. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

Welcome to TSD!

15. Metro

Metro Well-Known Member

Welcome! Goes without saying of course, you should also try shaving your face.....

simms623 and Troy M like this.
  16. Dukestachio

Dukestachio New Member

And here I thought it was only good for my head.
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

Metro likes this.