thanks!

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by MullersLaneFarm, Feb 7, 2007.

1. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm New Member

I just want to thank everyone for this forum. Your participation of what you like and wish for in shave soaps will help me in my research of making new shave soaps. DH uses my regular soaps in his mug but he's such a dear that I don't get much critical comments from him.

2. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Hey, I use your bath soaps, Paul should use my shaving soaps.... :taunt002 and yeah, Paul is a DOLL!

Bear Hugs!

3. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Oh, goodie.. More soaps to try :signs021

4. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

I'm gonna' have to get a second job just to support my soap habit! :shocked003

5. MullersLaneFarm

Ron - I just started making soaps to support my soap habit (then went on to fiber related things - spinning, weaving, crocheting, knitting - to try to kick the soap habit) Now I'm multi tasking more

6. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Multi tasking! Geez, let's see, you have raised your kids, work a full time job, grow your own food, (fruit, veggies, meat, milk cheese) plow your fields with a Clydesdale, make your own furniture, teach people how to homestead, make soap, lotions etc, weave from thread and yarn that you have spun yourself...can your own foods that you have grown..... Multi Tasking doesn't begin to cover it!! :shocked003

7. fuerein

fuerein New Member

Dang... Last I checked there were only 24 hrs in a day. Did that change somewhere? Not that that isn't cool or anything, might actually be kinda fun to be able to do all that (for a while, I don't think I could do it long term unless necessary).

8. MullersLaneFarm

Amazing how many hours in the day when the TV doesn't go on though.

We have a new draft team of Belgians - Paul makes the furniture and black smithed items, not me!!!

It's a dedicated love, that's for sure. We enjoy doing these things. I think we would be totally lost if left in a city or resort for more than 36 hours - we'd start to get itchy for 'something to do'!!!

When we do want to get out of town (to visit family or something), we have a hard time finding someone to mind the farm and milk the cow.

9. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

Add Wet Shave Den Forum member to that list! But that's probably just for Cyndi's 'spare time'. Woo--hoo!