The best inexpensive razor out there.

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by MetalHead88, Aug 26, 2016.

1. MetalHead88

MetalHead88 Well-Known Member

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010MT217S/?tag=thshde-20

They have 2 other razors, but they don't seem to be of the same quality.

I came across this razor a few months ago and the one YouTuber recommended this as a great budget razor. For $8 shipped if you have prime, this is an incredible deal and one of my best purchases as far as wet shaving goes. Buy it.

The head is a lot like maggards v3a. I originally thought that it was the same one, but upon closer inspection it is just a tad different. It shaves very similar to the v3a as well, but the blade aligns better and it seems to mow down stubble a little better as well. I prefer this over the v3a

[​IMG]

Atomic razor on left, v3a on right.

The handle is very light but provides a nice balance point closer to the head. It has good grip and a nice spiral like design.

For beginners I'm not sure that would be good starting razor. It is a tad aggressive, nothing insane.... But you'll feel the blade a far lot more then a de89 or so.

The finish is good. Other more expensive brands have a nicer finish, but at this price point it's top notch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This would be perfect razor for someone looking for a second razor with a bit more bite. Or anyone just looking to add in one more.

I get great shaves with it every time and highly recommend it. If you have prime... Go out and pick this up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. waffen

waffen Well-Known Member

I have both razors, both are great, brother for the price you just can't beat it

3. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

I haven't used that one. The best cheap razors i have used are the weishi ($10), and the long feng ($2). At 2 bucks, the long feng is unbeatable in price...but the weishi looks crazy cool and works quite well.

4. MetalHead88

MetalHead88 Well-Known Member

You should. It's not just a good razor for the price it's a great razor. It's up there with the big boys.... especially when it comes to performance.