The Custom Title Thread

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Queen of Blades, Feb 21, 2012.

1. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

I shall stand strong against your evil plot! Hungry shavers of the world, unite! :yoda2

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Causing as much mischief as ever. ;)

Good to see you around the forum, Rick! How's life treating you?

3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Clearly, you get no respect. :D

otherstar likes this.
  4. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

"I get no respect. They way my luck is running, if I was a politician I'd be honest!" --RD

Slipperyjoe likes this.
  5. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Where's the "oy vey" button?

Slipperyjoe and otherstar like this.
  6. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

Ha! Love my new custom title!

7. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

You'll see it there just to the left of the link for "oye gavolt "..:eek:

richgem likes this.
  8. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Life's been good to me.................so far !
    No complaints here. Mama's been home for the past 2 years taking care of us and my baby just graduated to middle school. OH MY Glob !
    Hope you and your baby are good, as well :love029:

Queen of Blades likes this.
  9. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Ok, I have to get in on this. I'm just going to throw some things out there and see if they stick :p ; This one time at band camp....................I really should be working.......................Awesome!.......................Wha, wha, what!?!?!.......................I'd like to introduce you to my little friend..........................that thingamijiggy whatchmacallit thing.................................I chewed my shave once and it cut the heck out of my mouth ...................Victoria Concordia Crescit...............................cookie dough anyone!..................................aint' it the truth.....................................It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it..........................................some people...............sheesh............................................All for one and one for all.................That's all I can think of right now(or have time for, because I really should be working), but stay tuned. :D

10. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Gooner (I mean thats what Arsenal fans are called):signs002:

tomnat likes this.
  11. Slipperyjoe

It's funny..when your post is quoted Tom, it looks just like an application form of some kind..lol..must be the plain white background with all those blank spaces in between for filling in..:p

Queen of Blades, PLANofMAN and tomnat like this.
  12. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    It stuck for a minute...then it dribbled down the wall.:p Tomnat's on the prowl again.

Slipperyjoe likes this.
  13. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    I guess we know how Tom got his Custom Title...:p Congrats.

battle.munky and Slipperyjoe like this.
  14. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

:happy097: And that, ladies and gentleman..................is how it's done. :happy097:

15. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    Instructions for getting a custom title:

Route One:
    Step 1- Propose a title for yourself in this thread, the more outlandish, the better.
    Step 2- Wait for people to comment on said proposal.
    Step 3- Wait for moderators to read comments and choose your title from among the comments...if any are worthy.

Route Two:
    Step 1- Make it known that you have a strong preference and/or expertise for one type of shaving accessory.

Route Three:
    Step 1- Start a thread that compares shaving to eating.

Route Four:
    Step 1- Complain bitterly to Moderators about your lack of a custom title.
    Step 2- Results may be unpleasant and unpredictable.

16. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

It would seem my approach was one of the safer routes...that, coupled with the fact that I didn't even know what a custom title was until after I got one! [​IMG]

17. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    That route didn't exist until you got one!

18. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

I'm pretty sure that route doesn't exist anymore either! It's like how the wardrobe stopped leading to Narnia. Or how Oreos stopped tasting so good once they dropped trans fats. Hmm, no, that doesn't have anything to do with this. So just use the Narnia example...

battle.munky and PLANofMAN like this.
  19. Slipperyjoe

Tom maybe you should print out copies of your CT application form..:transport022:

PLANofMAN and tomnat like this.
  20. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    I'll apply for "COTQ Godfather." It'll confuse newbies- they'll think they are supposed to kiss my ring and call me "Don Plan."

I don't know if I'm the first to order it, but through my campaign for creamer's rights (and JoAnna's willingness to humor me, "thank you, JoAnna") we now have a "Cream of the Quarter!"

I can now die happy, content that something I did had a lasting effect on The Shave Den. (even if it's a one member COTQ club:))