The Haul: April 2017

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by RaZorBurn123, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

Ha ha, both work! I must have a firefighter brain then; I too see flames.

(For an even better ketchup and mustard handle, check out a couple of the WW resins, notably Octoberfest!)

Btw, no mail call yet?

2. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

No, still waiting. The last 1400km of the trip is via truck and or dog sled....

3. ob1page

ob1page Frozen in Phoenix

The Lavanille is great, similar to Night Music but heavy musk. I'm not getting the lavender off the puck but will search it out while lathering. This are my first products from Eufros, Jabonman GEA scent. I've heard great things about it and the scent is incredible. I hope it lasts otherwise I'm going to have to find a matching cologne, I love this scent.
    [​IMG]

Primotenore, Jim99, AGHisBBS and 9 others like this.
  4. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

Just received this last night, can't wait to use it
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Jim99, AGHisBBS, SpeedyPC and 14 others like this.
  5. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Had a surprise package in the mail today. Compliments of @Drygulch for these soaps from Dirty Deeds. They all have a very nice scent, plus I always wanted a Bay Rum & Lime soap. The Green Tweed has a very pleasant scent to it and my GF likes the Vanilla Sandalwood, which I might have to hide.
    unspecified.jpg

Two of the soaps in their new homes. Now I just have to remember where I put my last container.
    unspecified (1).jpg

6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

A little something from Uncle Jon. IMG_20170427_164005417.jpg

7. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

A whole mess of knots from Maggard's. Guess I better start re-knotting. ~10

AGHisBBS, RyX, ob1page and 2 others like this.
  8. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Nice stuff. I love my JabonMan.

ob1page likes this.
  9. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

:happy088:

Gnomeo0228 likes this.
  10. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

Special thanks to @BaylorGator for the stone cottage samples. Look forward to giving these things a try. And again THANK YOU for your generosity. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Enrico, Primotenore, Jim99 and 11 others like this.
  11. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

If you end up wanting a cologne to match GEA, Le Male is a very good fit.

Drygulch and ob1page like this.
  12. ob1page

That's the one that keeps popping up, the balms scent didn't even last an hour so I'm looking to pick some of this up soon. Thanks for the advice

Halvor likes this.
  13. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

I found a 1956 Super Speed in the wild today during lunch. Picked it up for a very nice price and it cleaned up well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've come to really enjoy Super Speeds and now own one from the 40's, 50's and 60's.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

14. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

Nice. My son's birth year razor.

15. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Package arrived today with a few things. An old Gillette trial Trac II with adjustable cartridge, which I have used in the past and did get good shaves from. A Star bakelite razor and Gillette bakelite gold tech razor. Personna injector blades, gold color Hydro-Magic injector dispenser, which I needed for my cased razor with another dispenser that has the same specs, small and short key, for the Hydro-Magic case. (same patent #) Also, what ever the bottom thing is (cover?), with Durham Duplex on it.
    Edit: Looks like the the bottom piece is for Durham Duplex straights to replace the comb attachment, maybe to mimic a real straight razor, just guessing.

unspecified (2)c.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  16. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

My case arrived and I had an idea that I think I'll like better than the jewelry drawer inserts. I bought some of the grippy shelf liner and cut it to size. (I still have a use for the Gem SE blades I have)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I fit 84 razors into the drawers and still have room for a few more.
    [​IMG]
    Putting this together turned out to be a little bit of a RAD killer. I didn't realize how many nice razors I already have until I was putting them in the drawers. I also have enough project razors to last me a long time. I actually killed my watch list and saved searches today. Let's just call it NoBay17

17. ob1page

84!?! That sound excessive, send 34 to me, that will give you an even 50. 50 has a nice ring to it don't you think :)

George X, Drygulch and GarnerPW like this.
  18. mrchick

Why you get down to fifty soaps and after shaves, I'll think about cutting back on razors.

Drygulch and ob1page like this.
  19. GarnerPW

GarnerPW Well-Known Member

Yes but how many will that give you? I would be willing to take any excess. I prefer 6/8 with a more classic scales.

Just offering.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

ob1page and mrchick like this.
  20. mrchick

Such a generous group

ob1page likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.