The Haul. May 2016

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by RaZorBurn123, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Show off your new goodies! :mail:

2. Bussemand

Bussemand Well-Known Member

A couple of hauls...
    DR Harris Arlington limited edition bowl + matching aftershave milk - None of the descriptions I found online match the scent I get from this, but it is good! Stupid stickers on bowl leave lots of glue to be cleaned off...
    Figaro aftershave - Very Floid, but cheaper and the scent seems to have better longevity.
    Extro Bay Rum aftershave - Made with actual rum. Not diggin' the scent though.
    Burberry London aftershave balm - Really like this, and it came at a great price.
    Phoenix D.O.C. razor - Looking forward to trying it, but I am not impressed with the quality. The threading is embarrassingly bad.
    Le Pere Lucien Cedre/Patchouli soap - Haven't tried it yet, but hey, it's LPL
    Boellis Panama 1924 soap with cup - Took it for a spin with my Darwin earlier. Didn't notice the blade was starting to rust until afterwards, but I made it without nicks. Nice fatty soap with a mild scent of real marzipan, and the cup is :drool:
    People are saying that the soap used to be tallow based, but this says it is on the box. The first place I tried buying this (overpriced), mentioned something about it being a limited edition, so maybe this is the older version of the soap? Does anyone here know?
    The 250 grams of soap was a little dry on the outside, but still easy to mold into the cup.

E.J. Lime and Pomegranate soap puck - Freebie from G&C.
    Sample of Meissner Tremonia Morroccan Rhassul cream.
    Freebie scent samples from DerGepflegteMann.de.

[​IMG]

Slow Joe, Omelmad, preidy and 14 others like this.
  3. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Just received this today. The case came with a gold milord that looks unused and new. plus an older gold blade case which I don't need but may try to sell or trade it.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Now all I need is a blade bank and my set is complete.

image.jpeg

4. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

This is amazing, i just received the most generous PIF ever from one of our members whom I'll leave anonymous. Lot of soaps and a 1920's? 3 piece Gillette OC with case, blade box and Gillette Thin blades! :happy093::happy036::happy108::git::thanks::thanks::thanks:
    EDIT: Closer examination reveals a Pat. date on the handle of Jan. 13 1920
    pif.jpg

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    alpla444, Sassybee, preidy and 19 others like this.
  5. Jorvaljr

Congrats Roby! You are definitely deserving for being such a cool and helpful guy! And coodles to the mystery member. You sir, are awesome!

Jim99, Spud, ob1page and 5 others like this.
  6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Just in from Maggard Razors: 5 24mm synthetic knots, 3 22mm synthetic knots, 1 leather pouch for my German travel razor.

16-5-2-01.jpg
    16-5-2-03.jpg 16-5-2-04.jpg

alpla444, Sassybee, preidy and 15 others like this.
  7. gregkw1

gregkw1 Well-Known Member

Wait till you guys get a glimpse of what I've got coming in but I'm not going to show and tell until it comes in and I can take photos

Jim99, RaZorBurn123 and mrchick like this.
  8. Robyflexx

You just made my eyes water! :sad024: :thanks: my friend.

Jim99, Spud, ob1page and 4 others like this.
  9. Jorvaljr

:eatdrink047:

Robyflexx likes this.
  10. Robyflexx

:eatdrink047: :)

Redfisher likes this.
  11. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Good grief, Rob!! That's incredible! Just goes to further show how great the TSD community is!

Sassybee, Jim99, Spud and 5 others like this.
  12. Robyflexx

I'm shocked at the amount of warmhearted caring members we have. I'm very touched by this act of selflessness and kindness. :)

13. Misphit

Misphit Rest In Peace

Traded @Master Mason a couple of packs of Voskhod blades for some Perma-Sharp Supers. They just came in today and I will give them a run through tomorrow. Always nice to swap things with people you know than from a nameless person on the bay.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Spud, ob1page and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  14. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

+1 Buddy!

Robyflexx likes this.
  15. Robyflexx

:)

16. Misphit

Misphit Rest In Peace

That's amazing, use it well.

Robyflexx likes this.
  17. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I received my atomizer for my Floid Blue and RazoRock Baby Blue, I will say it's definitely a product saver, nice evenly spray. Thanks @ram57 @Hodge I think it's a must have for the 400ml bottles.

Spud, ob1page, ram57 and 2 others like this.
  18. Misphit

Misphit Rest In Peace

Jorvaljr and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  19. Robyflexx

Will do! :)

20. Jorvaljr

Thanks!!!

Robyflexx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.