The Holy Grail, well a Wilkinson Sword Profile Mk2...

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by Sabre, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

Well with only five cartridge models, you are going to get very bored very quickly on a rainy Sunday afternoon... :)

Darkbulb and engrsaks like this.
  2. Billyfergie

Billyfergie The Scottish Ninja

This is the one that I use...He takes this from Waits Compendium ...Its not complete but its the best one I have come across in terms of an accurate timeline..;)
    Billy...:chores016:

engrsaks likes this.
  3. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Looksie what I landed tonight :)

[​IMG]

Keithmax and Sabre like this.
  4. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

Good score, now these are genuinely ultra rare...
    It's another addition to your Kenneth Grange collection.

Darkbulb likes this.
  5. LSUfanBR

LSUfanBR Well-Known Member

Nice. I have been looking for one of these on eBay. I recently landed a Wilkinson Sword Kompakt as I am a collector of Atra style razors. It seemed bulky in the pictures but it actually feels amazing in my hand and is very easy to control.

Wsword.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Keithmax, CarlfromMO and Jorvaljr like this.
  6. LSUfanBR

I landed an MK2 today! I can wait to try it out when it arrives. It was listed with an Atra which I already had, but the price was right and I cant wait to try out the MK2 when it arrives. I also believe the gold portion on this one is metal and not plastic. I asked the seller if it was and she responded that a magnet attached to the gold part. The only other one I have seen was white and black plastic but on it Wilkinson Sword was stamped/etched on the head. On the one I ordered Wilkinson Sword is on the body.

MK2&Atra-1.jpg MK2&Atra-2.jpg

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Leo K., Sabre and Keithmax like this.
  7. LSUfanBR

I tried out the MK2. but I honestly prefer the Kompakt. I do like the look of the MK2 but I don't like it's feel in the hand as much as the Kompakt.