The Lucky Curve Safety Razor

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by rosebomb72, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosebomb72

rosebomb72 New Member

Hello, Its been awhile for a post. Just thought I would show this razor. Please look at the attachments. Anyone who has information about this razor, please reply.

Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I don't know anything about it, but it is very unique. It looks like it takes special blades, no?

3. sffone

sffone Member

I've never seen anything like it. Most unusual.

4. SmallTank

SmallTank New Member

Reminds me of a rolls razor top..SE blades work?

ST

5. Slivovitz

Slivovitz Well-Known Member

Waits Compendium gives it a mention, but really gives no more information on the company than you can read on that piece of paper inside the lid. Says the head is similar to a Christy. Anyone know if modern blades could be modified for that?

Anyway, congratulations on owning a very rare razor.

6. SmallTank

SmallTank New Member

I had a Christy razor and pif'd it to a friend in UK (no blades)...the blades are carbon steel and WERE on ebay as of 6 months ago..dunno where they went..guess sellers could sell em..they were priced 5 for $10

ST

7. rosebomb72

rosebomb72 New Member

I haven't yet tried to fit a blade. Maybe Valet will work, maybe not. I do appreciate the research. I am still hoping for more folks to chime in. Even though it may be rare, is there any value to it?

8. haiti222

haiti222 Member

9. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Value? Heck yeah!

After a bit of searching I finally managed to track down what it's worth at this link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.