The mother of all passaround boxes

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Morman Bridge, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

Hello all, I just wanted to inform any and all persons interested in participating in a super duper mother of all passaround box that includes an opportunity to become one of "The Chosen Ones" , should check in and claim your spot! This passaround not only includes a bottle of "The Veg" but also contains many items some of our members here at TSD may not have had a chance to try yet. Here is a list of the items in the box, so that you may determine if you wish to participate.
    A Schick E type injector.
    A YUMA DE razor.
    A MMOC.
    A Super Speed.
    Vintage blades galore.
    After shave splash.
    The Veg!
    Several shaving creams.
    And a few stray other items. Please sign up at the "Dare to be One of the Chosen Ones " passaround thread in the Freebies section of the Marketplace forum. Come one come all. Unfortunately due to the high cost of international postage, this passaround box is restricted to CONUS entrants. Thanks for your interest.

2. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

old-school shaver and PLAla like this.
  3. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

[​IMG]

4. Morman Bridge

Hello Scott! I'm glad you approve. I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty to announce the passaround the way I did. I haven't sent the box on to Old School Shaver yet, I'm still trying to pack everything correctly. I will probably send it out on Monday. I've got a lot of irons in the fire this weekend.

5. Morman Bridge

Thank you Robyflexx!!!

old-school shaver and Robyflexx like this.
  6. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

No, thank you Alan, men like you make TSD special. :happy088:

old-school shaver likes this.
  7. DaltonGang

I don't mind, at all. I added the extras in, on the original thread.

old-school shaver likes this.
  8. blashe

blashe Well-Known Member

yup he is proud of ya

old-school shaver and Robyflexx like this.
  9. old-school shaver

old-school shaver Well-Known Member

Wow there is a lot of thing in this box I have never used before now I'm really excited to get this package . Never have tried a Schick injector before so that will probably be the first thing I try . Thanks everyone responsible for this great pass around box and thanks for giving me an opportunity to get in on it
    Ken P:thanks::happy108::git:

Pilotcld likes this.
  10. blashe

blashe Well-Known Member

wait till you try the Veg, you and all living beings that surround you will be super surprised ;)

old-school shaver and Pilotcld like this.
  11. DaltonGang

Well we have another member who has been "Chosen" . Morman Bridge doesn't have to sleep on the couch. :happy036:

PLAla likes this.
  12. Morman Bridge

Good morning all, I just want to revive this thread in the hopes that more members might join in the fun. Remember this passaround is open to most CONUS resident members, and there are many cool items to try in it. And it's cocked and locked , and will be on its way to the next participants location today! So check out the list of goodies, and sign up in the freebie section of the Marketplace forum right here at The Shave Den. Come one, come all!!!

DaltonGang, Robyflexx and PLAla like this.
  13. DaltonGang