The road to victory. Fit to be fit.

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by IAmTheJody, Jul 9, 2012.

1. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Now there's two plans, Richard! :signs136:

richgem likes this.
  2. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Cuts oats are delicious, but time consuming. I haven't noticed them keeping me full longer than rolled oats though. I'll have to pay more attention.

I've been changing my approach to nutrition the last couple months so maybe it's not as important to me. I've been running so much I'm often concerned about getting enough calories in a day while still eating healthy foods.

3. burpsan

burpsan Well-Known Member

:happy088::happy088::happy088::happy088:

[edit:add one additional emoticon ... we're to 4 now ... where will be when you meet you goal?]

IAmTheJody likes this.
  4. D_popkin

D_popkin New Member

Hay Jody what do you usually snake on during the day?

5. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Usually nothing because I rarely feel hungry between meals but when I do it's some kind of fruit or fruit "ice cream". Fruit "ice cream" is where I take frozen fresh fruit, put it in a blender and blend it all together to make a still-somewhat-frozen, all natural, creamy "ice cream" - no dairy, no added anything and gives you natural vitamins and sugars - and energy.

My favorite: 1 whole frozen banana, 4 frozen strawberries and 1 frozen kiwi = awesomely yum fruit "ice cream".

Switchermike likes this.
  6. D_popkin

D_popkin New Member

Sounds like a smoothie lol but sounds good

7. Zereoue20

Zereoue20 Active Member

Guessing maybe a little thicker than smoothie.

8. IAmTheJody

Yes, it is thicker because you're not adding any liquids to it like they do with smoothies.

9. ChrisC1977

ChrisC1977 Well-Known Member

Looking good man! Keep it up! I know you have the support of the fellow members at TSD!

IAmTheJody likes this.
  10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

And does it really taste just like chicken? :D

11. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Penguinions rule!

despicable-us.jpg

richgem likes this.
  12. richgem

Made my day, Mike! Now, let's get to work....

macaronus likes this.
  13. Straight Arrow

Straight Arrow Active Member

You can do it Jody

IAmTheJody likes this.
  14. richgem

And if you can't, the Penguinions will make you! :D

15. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Hey Jody! Congrats on the progress! That is amazing and a great feat! I was wondering if this was mainly due to a change in eating habbits, or if there is more excersise also? I only ask because I was able to drop about 60-70lbs after getting married, just because I ate differently, so I was just curious if this is the same case for you. went down from around 280-290 to 215-220 (also sorry if you mentioned it, I kind of breezed through the thread right now).

Anyway keep up the good work! :D

16. richgem

The Minions are busily setting up the equipment, so until it's ready, here's some motivation for you....

[​IMG]

Just make us proud, Jody and no slacking or we'll have to call up Frau Blucher's trainer:

[​IMG]

17. newb

newb Resident Newb

Let me recommend that you may want to consider adding a Champion Juicer to your kitchen. Not only can it juice fresh fruits and veggies. But it is capable of making awesome frozen fruit ice cream and fresh nut butters. Frozen Cantaloupe, Watermelon and Berries make an awesome ice cream. Minimal calories but high in vitamins and anti oxidants and it tastes good. .... Fresh Almond or walnut nut butter are to die for. I add a tablespoon to my morning oatmeal and am satisfied all morning long. Plus if you like hummus, it is a great way to make your own as you can use minimal oil (unlike store bought hummus). Many lunches of mine consist of fresh veggies dipped into low fat Hummus. Jodi you are doing a great job, and are inspiring me to get back on the wagon and shed this belly I've added over the last few years. Good luck and keep up the hard work.

18. richgem

Um... Jody? I'm becoming concerned... I don't think this is what anyone meant by "diet." :eek:

[​IMG]

(crossposted from "awake2shave" in LOL Cats thread)

19. IAmTheJody

That's pure win right there! And I'm down another 5 pounds too! Total lost so far: 80. Total to go to goal: 120

20. richgem

Woo hoo! The Penguinion Work Out is working!

IAmTheJody likes this.