The Soap PIF I've been meaning to do for a while

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by SharptoothC, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bscarpenter

bscarpenter Well-Known Member

Really nice software. I'm in as I've never tried B&M or Razo-rock. There are so many great members here at TSD and I've got nothing but complementary things to say about all of you, but @Bama Samurai has been a consistent source of great suggestions and wisdom especially when I first started.

2. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

Wow, what am amazing PIF, you sir should get the compliment . To compliment just one would be difficult as there are so many who go out of their way to help people on this forum.

Oh, I'm in

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

SharptoothC and Keithmax like this.
  3. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

I'm in. Gotta give a shout out to @RyX who reached out to me as a newb, invited me to check out the 30 day focus thread, gave me my first sample pif and got me involved with this great group of guys! Since then, there are so many guys who have been generous, encouraging & helpful, they are just too numerous to name.

4. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

What a wonderful PIF. Good luck gents. Not in.

SharptoothC likes this.
  5. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

I'm in, please and thank you.

@gssixgun a great guy to work with who does great work
    @richgem for making sure things stay light around here
    @ourmods for making sure things stay right around here
    @sparky5693 for making sure things stay tight around here
    @stingraysrock for sending me things I didn't ask for
    @oscar11 for sending two brushes when I ordered one

And saving the best for last, @Queen of Blades for creating a top notch product and making sure TSD remains the best shave forum on the planet!

6. GSlim66

GSlim66 Well-Known Member

I'm in.
    You are one heck of a guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SharptoothC and Keithmax like this.
  7. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

I'm in.

I would like to point out that the 30 Day Crew in general is extremely helpful while having fun at the same time. In particular @clint64 is very helpful. @Drygulch and @Keithmax do a great job of helping to mentor the new straight shavers on the thread.

8. AGHisBBS

AGHisBBS Well-Known Member

I'm in! I'd like to make a shout out to @Bama Samurai for starting or keeping some of my favorite threads going and keeping the entertainment accessible for all members.

9. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    RyX, Pilotcld, Gnomeo0228 and 3 others like this.
  10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Thanks, Steve!

Gnomeo0228 likes this.
  11. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

OK, the truth is that there have been a lot of great folks here. I love seeing anything made on a lathe, Jayaruh has shown us some great brush handles. There are also a lot of friendly folks out here. Yehuda, Bobcat, and Sara-s immediately come to mind, but there are many, many others. The folks who politely contribute by sharing their honest thoughts and opinions are what makes the place a pleasure to visit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RyX, Gnomeo0228, Keithmax and 3 others like this.
  12. SRNewb

SRNewb Well-Known Member

Very nice PIF.
    Not in.

SharptoothC likes this.
  13. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

Please count me in! Great and generous PIF!

SharptoothC likes this.
  14. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Great PIF! None that I've tried. Hear's. A shout out to the boys over at the dark side that have mentored, encouraged and otherwise guided me through the process of straight shaving:
    @DaltonGang , @Keithmax , @HolyRollah . @Karl G , @twhite , @mrchick and others that slipped my feeble mind:)

RyX, SharptoothC, Billyfergie and 4 others like this.
  15. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

I am in. Very generous of you

I would like to thank @Jayaruh for his brush making endeavors. Especially for is extreme generosity in letting us adopt his creations at unbelievably low prices. He has inspired me to make a few brushes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RyX, SharptoothC, Billyfergie and 4 others like this.
  16. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Thank you both for the mention, it really means a lot. I never thought I was helping any of you. I was just having fun and passing on what little knowledge I have.

Oh, I'm not in on the PIF, I have many soaps already, even if some interests me.
    Great PIF. :happy088:

RyX, SharptoothC, Billyfergie and 5 others like this.
  17. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

RyX, Rufus T., SharptoothC and 8 others like this.
  18. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

I would like to thank all the members who've helped me. Too many to name. From great advice on technique, accoutrements and hardware, to even selling me equipment at a great price to help me get started. I hope one day to be able to pass on the knowledge I'm getting here.

RyX, SharptoothC, Spyder and 3 others like this.
  19. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I am not in, I already have way to much software. Very generous and I would like to take the time to give some shout outs. There are so many people to name I am sure that I will miss some so please understand:

All my dark side friends :yoda2: @DaltonGang @HolyRollah @gssixgun @mrchick @Drygulch @Karl G @Jayaruh @Billyfergie @lindyhopper66 @Spyder @oscar11 @Bjoerge Brathagen @Jim99 @ob1page @M14Shooter @George X @PickledNorthern

30DOC crew :shocked003::smiley respect:: @Douglas Carey @Screwtape @Linuxguile @clint64 @Norcalnewb @PLAla @BaylorGator @wristwatchb @RetLEO-07 @Fly2High @Paul Turner @Boojum1 @Bookworm @John Ruschmeyer @SharptoothC @jtspartan @MR41 @Fup @LevelupShaves @Stu929 @RyX @wchnu @twhite

Special shoutouts to @NCoxSTL for maintaining the crazy but fun spirit of the 30DOC thread, @Bama Samurai, for sharing the same definition and enjoyment of hedonism, @Drygulch we were recruited into the dark side at the same time and were padwon learners together.

I hope I did not miss anyone. Thank you to member of TSD for making this place special.

RyX, Linuxguile, wristwatchb and 7 others like this.
  20. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Very cool. Not in.

SharptoothC and Spyder like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.