The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

For some reason I decided to use the Eskimo Tuxedo soap and it gave me lots of pleasure with a king-sized freeze. The Glacial Unscented balm has become a top favorite of mine.

2. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

I too went with Eskimo Tuxedo ! And boy oh boy, was that freeze sooooo refreshing! My sample is just about finished. I might have one more shave on it. Love this soap! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Enjoyed the Sandpiper Aftershave today-repeat performance scheduled for tomorrow.

PLAla and Zykris like this.
  4. Yehuda D

It's a soap which we menthol lovers need at all times. I'm so happy you enjoy it as much as I do!

Paul Turner and Gnomeo0228 like this.
  5. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Sandpiper soap and splash today was magnificent. Top notch in all ways!

George X likes this.
  6. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

I will always have Stirling Glacial's in my fem haha! But there really is something about the scent on Eskimo Tuxedo. The menthol is there, but isn't to over powering. Rod is a magician lol

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

PickledNorthern and Yehuda D like this.
  7. Yehuda D

lolllll I find the menthol effect in every Glacial soap MASSIVE, but that's how I want it to be. I love that Sharp Dressed Man scent that it's made with!

Gnomeo0228 and PLAla like this.
  8. Yehuda D

It's been a while since I used the Glacial Spearmint soap and balm so tomorrow's the day!

Gnomeo0228 and PLAla like this.
  9. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

Just got a new order of bath soaps in this week. My wife chose Vanilla Sandalwood, which smells incredible! I wish I could get a scented candle with this scent. The freebie in the order was a bar of Baker Street. I was on the fence with this scent for awhile based on the description and reviews, but added the shave soap and AS splash to my Christmas list! It's giving Sharp Dressed Man and Mountain Man a lot of competition for my favorite! In addition, my wife now has Almost Heaven in a shave stick container, and the matching lotion, which she loves! We're almost down to only Stirling soaps in our house! If they made laundry and dish detergent, and liquid hand soap, we'd be set! Excellent work as always, @ezlovan!

ezlovan, Yehuda D, Tdmsu and 5 others like this.
  10. Yehuda D

About the Glacial Lemon Chill bath soap - what can I say........I used it before when I showered and it's FREEZING-COLD. It felt so good to have that menthol kick because of the hot weather we're getting again. Its skincare is so fabulous that I could easily skip the moisturizer, but I use it anyway.

George X, PLAla and dustmite like this.
  11. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

Stirling Baker Street is a great soap.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yehuda D, PLAla and dustmite like this.
  12. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

IMG_0692.JPG

SEptember 15 SOTD:

Stirling Synthetic Brush
    Stirling Sandalwood
    Gem Damaskeene
    Stirling Unscented PSB
    Stirling Sandalwood AS

On top of this Stirling Shave, I used some Stirling Sandalwood bath soap as well. It is a great smelling morning.

13. Yehuda D

The Glacial Spearmint soap and balm did a frigid number on me just before. Was it wonderful!

14. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Another run with the Sandpiper A.S. this morning, as I indicated yesterday. I'm most surprised(and pleased)that a pretty good amount remains for fall&winter use. After completing my "Mad Rush To NB18", I should have 2 Stoylin aftershaves(well, 1 and 1/2, I suppose-the half being the Sandpiper). But that's good!

15. Yehuda D

I think for tomorrow it'll be Glacial Black Cherry. I wish there was a matching balm!

Linuxguile and PLAla like this.
  16. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

SOTN Stirling SEptember 14th
    [​IMG]

Ever-Ready 1924 "Shovel Head"
    Gem Stainless (6)
    Simpsons CH2 Synthetic Faux Tortoiseshell "The Soap Destroyer"
    Stirling Baker Street
    AV Ice Sport

17. Yehuda D

I have a sample of the Sandalwood bath soap. I haven't tried it yet but soon, soon!

18. SmokeShowing

SmokeShowing Well-Known Member

indecision: a wavering between two or more possible courses of action

[​IMG]

ezlovan, Norcalnewb, George X and 2 others like this.
  19. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

That is a soap induced nervous breakdown waiting to happen!

SmokeShowing and Yehuda D like this.
  20. Yehuda D

May I recommend Barbershop? I have it and I think it's terrific.

SmokeShowing likes this.