The Veg Pass Around

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by ob1page, Feb 11, 2017.

1. ob1page

ob1page Frozen in Phoenix

I'm starting a Veg Pass around that will end with a pif. If you've never tried it and are wondering what all the fuss is about please sign up.

This is likely the most polarizing scent out there, either it chooses you and you smell great or you're not chosen and smell like cat urine. I am not chosen and don't really enjoy the scent of urine so its got to go.

I have an already opened bottle and just bought a new one today. The plan is that they will make the rounds to whoever wants to try it. At the end, if you're chosen you can go into a raffle to win whatever is left in the bottles. The last person in the pass around will send the remains to the winner. Are you man enough to try it?
    [​IMG]

Spyder, TitanTTB, mrchick and 8 others like this.
  2. ob1page

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  3. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

:rofl::happy088:

NCoxSTL, RyX and ob1page like this.
  4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

:sick007:

I'm thinking this will be not so much a PIF as a body-dump and run. :scared007:

Spyder, NCoxSTL, AGHisBBS and 3 others like this.
  5. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Love it! But....as one who is chosen I'm not in the running. For those who join up.....may the Veg be with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

6. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

I can't wait to see if I am chosen. Odds of it happening 1 in a billion. My wife has a bloodhound sense of smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SharptoothC, Spyder, Boojum1 and 4 others like this.
  7. richgem

And bloodhounds do tend to be attuned to the scent of death. So.... yeah... .good luck.

8. ob1page

Yes but bloodhounds chase cats so it should be a win-win

9. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

10. ob1page

Ok, I'm running into an issue. No matter how I pack this you can hear the liquid sloshing around inside the box. I could possibly transfer the contents to glass to muffle the sound but otherwise I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?

Spyder, brit and RyX like this.
  11. richgem

Does it really matter? I mean the bio-hazard stickers on the outside of the box will probably tip off USPS anyhow.

SharptoothC, Spyder, brit and 2 others like this.
  12. RyX

RyX DoH!

Ziplock bag just in case of a leak. Bubble wrap for cushion. A couple bells, some legos in a used prescription bottle for rattle. one of those toys that goes,"Mooo!" when you tip it?

SharptoothC, Spyder, brit and 6 others like this.
  13. richgem

Awesome

14. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

The sloshing sound is not that big of a deal, so long as you declare the contents at the post office.

15. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

1.jpg

SharptoothC, Spyder, mrchick and 4 others like this.
  16. ob1page

Spyder, RyX and wristwatchb like this.
  17. ob1page

Thanks!

Spyder likes this.
  18. Demidog

Demidog Well-Known Member

I am in please. I've been itching to smell the Veg ever since I first read about it.

As for packaging, I agree with RyX. Maybe put tape around the cap and then stick it inside a ziploc bag. That's how I've received aftershaves from various sellers.

Spyder, RyX, twhite and 1 other person like this.
  19. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I am CHOSEN! Not in. Great idea. Maybe you decant it into a smaller, non-veg bottle? Everyone needs to know that, being flammable, it must be shipped ground. You may have already said this, in which case, ignore. :)

Spyder, RyX and ob1page like this.
  20. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I'm in! Having heard all the extreme good and bad of this particular part of history, I'd love to try it out and see which camp I fall in.

Spyder and ob1page like this.